Dec 12, 2021 - Jan 1, 2022
(2112) On Bread
Dec 15, 2021 - Jan 1, 2022
Can't hide from cyber eyes
Nov 10, 2023 - Nov 13, 2023
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    M
    MidnightSnack

"Family, I moved because of my family." Delia says firmly with slight note of melancholy in her voice while thinking: 'Even though acquired family would be the proper term.'
    She casually looks over to the bar to check if the drinks were coming while she erases sadness from her face then she says with a friendly tone: "So what do you guys do? Are you students or you work?"

Narration:

As the new pitcher and Delia's glass arrive, Brad explains that he and the others are friends at Sacramento State - seniors this year - who are spending the summer working, doing internships and so forth in the area.

"I'm getting degrees in business and poly sci," Brad says, while filling Delia's glass. "And I have an internship with the state budget office, which is pretty hectic. I don't know yet whether I want to go for the MBA or maybe law school, but either way, I figure the internship will help me get into a good school."

M
    MidnightSnack

As Brad talks Delia slowly drinks her beer and when he finishes she says: "It sounds like an hard job."

Since the very first sip of the chilled drink Delia had to fight against instinct of puking. Her vitae infused body rejected the liquid and now it was getting harder and harder for her to ignore the weird feeling which engulfed her belly. She couldn't take it anymore she has to expel it so she stands up and says "Would you excuse me for a minute?"

She makes sure that she walks slowly towards the restroom but as soon as she is out of their sight she rushes through the crowd to her destination.

Narration:

Delia is able to get to the women's restroom without incident. It is faintly lit with soft red lights over the mirror and each stall. There are several other women in the rest room - most of the stalls are closed - but a couple of the sinks are not in use. Some of the women are chatting with others, and a couple are passing a glass pipe back.

M
    MidnightSnack

Inside the restroom Delia has to think fast to an excuse for what is going to happen so she opts for acting out as she is drunk after all this is a club. She starts to stumble towards one of the free stalls leaning on everything she can so that she gives a better impression.

Once there she closes the door behind her and bends over the toilet and she throws up. When the deed is finished she stands back up and wipes her mouth clean of any possible stain that could have aroused suspicion. The Masquerade is not to be endangered. Before she exits the stall she flushes down the toilet the crimson mixture enough so that there is not trace of it or of what just happened.

Delia walks slowly, trying to make the impression that she is really drunk, towards one of the working sink. There she washes her hands and then carefully leaves the room. Once outside she stops faking and she returns to the table where Brad is waiting for her.

Narration:

When Delia returns to the table, she finds that one of Brad's friends is on the dance floor with a woman dressed in leather pants and a see-through blouse, and two of the others are chatting with a pair of girls they seem to know pretty well. Brad stands up and leans over Delia so he can easily be heard over the pounding music.

"Since the others are busy, now might be a good time to go. Unless you wanted another beer or something."

M
    MidnightSnack

Delia gives a look to the girl in the see-through blouse and thinks: She doesn't leave much to fantasy.

"No, it's fine with me. " She replies to Brad.

((ST Note: We can continue this as a RP scene in Havens if you want to play it out, or if you want to just write up a feeding scene or so forth, you can do that in Requiem Mood. Let me know how you'd like to do it and we can go from there.))

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.