Charlie felt something crawl under his skin as he approached the Ballo Della Notte. He had no idea what to expect from this request didn't feel quite confident knowing he wasn't too happy knowing a previous deal with him and Markos had fallen through. Looking up, he entered the building, waiting to look around for the right person to speak to so he could get in and get out.

At the bar is an exceptionally pretty woman that Charlie recognizes from Court as one of the Prince's ghouls.

Charlie waits to get the woman's attention and when he does he smiles and says "Hello, my name's Charlie Barrett, I think I remember seeing you at the Sterling Hotel." Use this as a hint to let her know I'm not some random mortal. "By any chance is the person in charge here tonight? I was wondering if I could speak to him." Not sure if Mr. Clark is deemed offensive, better to play the ambiguous game instead."

"Usually things are discussed with Miss Myers... or... your company, before they reach Mr. Clarke," Olivette replies. "I will, of course, let him know that you would like to speak with him."

Olivette stands, and there's a slight pause to see if Charlie has anything more to say before she leaves.

"You can let him know it's regarding a permission request for purchasing a building." Charlie says "I don't know if that would be something Miss Myers would handle but in case he's wondering you can let him know."

Olivette pauses, as if to say something, but simply nods and leaves.

A few moments later, she returns and gestures for Charlie to follow her. Towards the back, and up a winding staircase, they come to an office door which she knocks on once and then opens.

Asa is sitting on the couch, watching SportsCenter. He looks over as the door opens and mutes the large plasma display.

Awesome, I'm interrupting his leisure time. "Your majesty, thank for seeing me at such short notice. I'm only coming here to request permission for purchasing a building in this city, it used to be a private investigation office at [THIS ADDRESS]." he waits on pins and needles for the dreaded response, Man it's like asking your boss for a raise just after getting caught sleeping with his wife.

Asa nods, and gestures to one of the leather club chairs that face the couch over an ottoman.

"Tell me about yourself, Mr. Barrett -- since Konstantin's death, your family has become one of the least known to me."

His request was polite, and he was curious to see how the new Priscus had secured her position -- she had been a bit of a surprise.

Charlie goes to the chair and sits down. "Thank you." he says. When the Prince mentions Konstantin's death he hesitates for a moment. Holy shit! When did he die? First things first Charlie, answer the Prince. "That would have made two of us up until the last meeting. I attended it after seeing Vedderman's call and when we first met, we thought it was just us but then three more showed up, one of them being Priscus Lori and she was the only one who really had interest in the position, that and she had been in this domain longer than others so we agreed it was fitting that she take it. Me, I've always been more of a middle man in regards to carrying information or searching for it which is why I didn't. But it does feel like our family is scattered, I think Pete, Lori and Sean knew each other, I had met Pete that night for the first time and another Savage, Casey is one I'm trying to get in touch with now to get to know more better." he trails off for a moment and then switches topics "I am sorry to hear we lost Konstantin, do we know how it happened?"

"He fell fighting the Brood," Asa replied, a simple explanation, but tinged with regret, and a hint of anger.

He mulled over the explanation of the new Priscus, nodding slightly. Sean must be the Gangrel from the dream.

"You realize, of course, that the normal channels are to speak to your Priscus, or
Covenant leader --if you have one-- and then possibly the Seneschal," Asa stated.

Shit, damn it Markos ya sent me to talk to the Prince when I didn't even need to. "My apologies your majesty, I figured since it regarded your domain you'd want to discuss it in person. If you would rather I speak to the Seneschal or my Priscus I can do so."

Asa regarded the Gangrel for a few long moments, then finally nodded.

"I appreciate your concern, but let's try to follow the normal protocol from now on. I'd hate for the Seneschal or Miss Myers to feel... decorative. Have a good evening, Mr. Barrett."

Charlie nods back to the Prince and says "Very well. Thank you again your majesty, have a good evening as well." he leaves the room Asa is in and heads downstairs, thanking Olivette for helping him.