Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Horizon Assault First Level

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Nice Argent pushes the guard far back enough to get in the door. Let's get a Manipulation + Subterfuge roll as well for the improv.

PRE

3 suxx; yay for WP

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant tries to keep his eye on Argent but is unable as his gaze is torn away to the guards approaching. Looking up to the lights, Jayant shrugs.

"No idea, I would like to know when someone ordered a damn drill." He furrows his brows. "This is a drill right?"

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison watches Argent rush down the hall, or watches him as much as she can before he is out of sight. "Well fuck. Let's get to the armory then. Drill or not isn't that where we're supposed to be?"

Without waiting for an answer, she marches off in the direction Argent went. She doesn't know what the man has planned but she hopes he doesn't do anything too crazy.

Hallway

The guards exchange glances. "Drill? Are you high?" One guard looks at Madison and nods like her idea is a very, very good idea, but his partner disagrees. "What are you talking about? We gotta check where those explosions hit! Sounded like one came from this stairwell, come on!" As he moves toward the door, two more guards appear from the opposite direction.

"What's going on?" they ask you all.

"No idea, we're gonna check now!" says the door-checking guard, then points towards Jayant. "This idiot thinks its a drill!"

The guard looks at Jayant. "Are you high?"

"That's what I asked!" He starts to move toward the door again.

Door

Armory

Another guard appears at the door, panicked, hands out for a weapon, and you see several scientists have broken free of the herd and are running into the hallway, toward the main exit.

Argent's bluster works alright. The quartermaster gets back in the Daeva's pretty face and yells, "OH, YEW GONE SOFT, IS THAT IT, SOLDIER? I'M SORRY, BUT I'M ALL OUT OF BLANKETS AND MOMMY'S MILK TODAY, TWO-PLY! TAKE THIS AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ARMORY! NOW!!!" The sergeant puts the flame weapon into the braver guard's hands and shoves a rifle into Argent's chest instead.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

As the guards turn their back, the kukri was instantly in Jayant's hand and he swung it towards one of Horizon's men. Unfortunetly, it seems that the Primogen's blade wanted to make a fight out of this as it merely scratches its target.

What a waste

Initiative 20

PRE

errrr should i roll Init or can I (attempt) Suprise Attack?

Argent can make a Surprise Attack as well, then roll init. Madison also needs to roll Init.

Madison Wells

PRE

Combat Stuffs

PRE

Argent hands move; not to grab the rifle, but to draw his knives.

He looked for guidance and blessing, focusing on Lady Lorna and her Blood of providence... and her tight, round butt -- which, really, had just been asking to be grabbed; he still didn't understand the banishment...

The knives sung through the air in curves as beautiful as those he contemplated.

Hot Damn!!!

23 Initiative | 6 DEF

Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread