Markos, Mia and Jayne arrive at Obsidian's old church to see Dirge. Dirge had mentioned that she was staying there. Markos had his ladies by the hands and they walked giving each other happy looks back and forth. "Dirge you around?" Mark said into the large open sanctuary space.

With Obsidian missing lately Dirge had done what she could to keep the place up for her while she was gone. However, with her being blind it was rather time consuming and difficult work but Dirge didn't mind. First Obsidian goes missing, then Circe. The blind haunt didn't know what to make of all this. It had seemed strange that Circe had gone missing around the time Prince Clark had banned claiming affiliation to the Crone. She was in the sanctuary of the church when she heard Markos calling to her. She smiled as Cerberus brushed up against her anticipating her need of him.

"I'm in here Mark,"
she called out happily. When Mark finds her he will see that she has various cleaning supplies and is currently working on cleaning and polishing the woodwork.

Mark hears her Melodic voice coming from the back area. Mark had hoped that she wasn't still sleeping in squallier but it was her choice. Where she kept her haven was up to her. Mark pushed that before and he shouldn't have. But tonight, after the Meeting at underground, after the show premiere Mark wanted to help his woman out. And he hoped that this would do. Besides wanting to help he also wanted to apologize.

"Hey Babe," Mark said. "Mia Help Dirge out." Mark said after seeing her on her cleaning away at the wood work. Mia does as she is told and goes to help Dirge. "I Just wanted to apologize for the whole bike thing at the show premiere..."

"And... I have some bad news..."

Dirge puts down her rag in the bucket with the other cleaning supplies and with Cerberus' help approached once of the pews and sat down. She patted the seat next to her indicating that Mark should join her. "It's fine Mia. I could use a break anyway."

She turned to Mark, "Don't worry about it Mark. I've already forgotten." She got serious not sure what he was coming to speak with her about. "What is it Mark?"

"Obsidian, She is dead." Mark said without hesitation, letting the words hang out there. Mark sat down next to the Blind Haunt with the beautiful hair.

She sat silently for several moments, a period of time that seemed to stretch on for an eternity. Staring strait ahead, it was clear that she was lost in thought.

He certainly doesn't beat around the bush.

"Are you certain?" she asked without emotion.

"Yes I am certain. I am sorry I didn't tell you sooner but we haven't been alone together in a while." Mark took the haunt by the hand. "I can tell you how it happened but... I really don't want to."

"Tell me...please," she said plainly.

"Konstantin... Exploded out of her."
Mark said, "It is assumed that both She and he were under brood influence." his voice as plain as hers, bearing no further emotion.

"Did you hear about the snakes thing at the Avalon?" Mark asked

"I see," she said. Then shook her head no in response to his question before remaining silent.

"Official story is a bunch of snakes came up through the sewers or something..." Mark said now wrapping an arm around his woman's shoulders. "In actuality, at least as much as I know, Konstantin hid inside Obsidian as a fly or some such and exploded out of her as a pile of snakes, delivering a message to the Prince. It was a fucking mess."

"They seem to be the source of a lot of problems for me and the city as of late."
Dirge placed her hand on his knee and gave it a small pat.

"Yeah, I would say so." Mark said placing his hand on the top of hers. "You gonna be okay?"

"I'll be fine Mark. Don't worry about me. The brood won't be fine if I have anything to say about it, but I will be."

She noticed that he had seemed a little upbeat before this and she thought that he might have something else. She hoped he did and that it wasn't cause of the news he just shared. "Was there something else you needed Mark?"

"Yeah there is." Mark said to his Love changing his tone to a more pleasant one. "Mia come here." Mark said standing up and guiding Dirge up as well. "Mia you will go with Dirge now, If she will have you. She will be your new Master in every way that I have been. And you will serve her with the utmost loyalty and respect that you have shown me. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mark" is all she said.

"Dirge, is this okay with you?"
Mark asked

Dirge was shocked. Why did this man constantly insist on doing everything without consulting or even talking to me?

"I don't mind. Mia and I get along well enough and it will make feeding easier for me. She should prove useful, but why? I thought they were your ghouls."

"Mia has been spending more time with you then she has with me. She is enamored with you and cares about your well being, sometimes more then my own." Mark said with a laugh and a smile in his voice.

"But D, this is totally up to you. If you like the arrangement we have now I am fine with that." Mark said putting his hands out in a non confrontational, but totally unnecessary gesture...

"Ok, but life with a Nosferatu can be a lot less pretty than one with a Daeva. We reside in the muck, the filth, and the shadows doing what it takes to survive. If that is still her choice I will not stop her."

"You look pretty good for someone who resides in the Muck." Mark said with a joking smile in his voice. "Mia, you still want this?" Mark asked.

Mia nods to her former master.

"Speak up?"

"Yes Mark"

"Dirge, she is all yours. Oh by the way, She snores..." Mark said as a joke.
Mark Empathy 1suxx

Dirge Opposed Fail

Mark says, "Okay Love, I gotta get going, I have a meeting with some boys about a horse. Mia be good." Mark said giving Mia a kiss on the cheek and giving Dirge a kiss on the Lips.

She kissed him in return and then answered, "oh, ok. I'll catch you later then Mark."

Mark turned and began to walk out, one ghoul lighter, but a smile on his face. "Oh and Dirge. Its because I am Impetuous." He says with a smile in his voice.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Do I even wanna know? Goddess why do I put up with him?

Dirge stood silently listening to him depart and wasn't sure what to do. What was she going to do with a ghoul?

I guess I'll think of something.

"That little furrow on your brow that is so cute, whenever you get frustrated with me. Your frustrated because I am Impetuous."
Mark said just as he walked out of the sanctuary. He sticks his head back in just before the door closed, "Love you," bang goes the closing door.

<<End of Scene>>