Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Horizon Assault Basement

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

A door in the stairwell, its security pad burnt black from the explosion, bars the Kindred's entrance from the cells, and further, the Room.

Arnold looks the door up and down, frowning. Looking to Markos and Regina he says "I could probably take the door down, but it will take time and effort. Do either of you have any other ideas? Perhaps the keypad could be repaired enough to work, but I wouldn't know how to go about it."
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Regina Pia

PRE

"I could likely assist with the opening of the door. I could attempt a repair, but I am uncertain of my success. Alternatively, we could merely bang on the door, and hope that they let us in."

M
    Markos Connelly

Markos looks to the Reeve and the Knight, "I may be able to get the Keypad working or get the door open." Mark said. Mark reached into the inside of his coat and pulled out a set of small tools it a roll used for lock picking and small electronic work. Mark normally used the tools for working with his computers and such, Mark thought they would come in handy and after the hotel he promised himself he wouldn't be caught unprepared again.

Contents of Tool Roll

It pleased Arnold to see that Markos had come ready for a situation such as this.

"See what you can do." he says to the Deputy, gesturing to the keypad. Looking to Regina he says "Lady Pia, see if you can give him a hand."
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Jane Scotts

PRE

ooc

The keypad is burnt and non-functional. You're going to have to break down the door, unless you've got a better idea. Also, Akim was supposed to be in this thread, so he can join now.

Akim stays back, guns drawn and ready, frowning as he eyes the door.

"Please ignore me if this is foolish, but do the circuits going to the door still hav e power flowing through them? Perhaps it's possible to trip the system and trigger the door to open, but then, my knowledge is extremely limited."

M
    Markos Connelly

Markos begins to examine the keypad and finds that all of the controls are burned out. He takes out his screwdriver and removes the Faceplate looking at the wires underneath and the connections. Mark touches his screwdriver to any exposed wires and finds there is no power going to them. Mark looks over to the Reeve, "Sorry Sir, Its completely Fried, theirs nothing I can do for it. The Panel is burned out and the Wiring is all fried, I could try and trip the override but I can't do it from this little keypad." Mark begins looking around the door for an service panel. "Normally there is a service panel for electronic doors the issue is finding it. Sir this is going to take time. If you want me to keep looking that's no problem but right now I am not sure which will be faster, Finesse or Force."

God I miss manual locks..
    Mark thinks to himself.

M
    Markos Connelly

2suxx

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread