Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Looking for a Monster Wolf

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    S
    Sandman

Robert had heard about it. He'd just not had much time to really look into it. A call like that was often a hoax but he wanted to believe that Tali wasn't just wanting some kind of attention. She didn't act like it when she told him.

Armed with his side arm on his hip with tranquilizer darts ready to go Jacob found the time and made his way into Tahoe park. He knew what he was looking for. Signs of a giant wolf that could be potentially dangerous to the inhabitants of the city. He'd been doing this job for quite a while and felt confident that he could find something if there was something there to find.

Doug walks about looking the park over. Something wasn;t right, the Scent trails over this area where disconceting to the say the very least. The Pack ot the east. Another from the one to the west. and on that had no larger pack scent.

Blood shed. But no body. What happened here? Doug notices an Animal Control guy and sighs. Whatever happened was big enough to alert the Herd.

"Sir? Is there.. Something around here I should be worried about." Doug doesn't quite look like he is worried about any possible snakes or raccoons.

S
    Sandman

Jacob was busying himself searching for signs when he was approached so he was caught a bit off guard. Doing his best to regain his self control while he looked the man over he shook his head.

"No Sir. There should be nothing to be worried about. We just had a few reports of a rather large lost or abandoned dog in the park so I'm just routinely checking it out. Nothing that you should feel the need to be concerned over."

He cleared his throat softly waiting to see if that would be enough to set the man at ease or even potentially get some kind of information in return.

"Lost dog. Didn't see any around." Doug glances about the park as if making sure there was no dog.

There wasn't.
    "Al ot of dogs getting loose around here?"

S
    Sandman

He shakes his head softly and glances around again. Stepping slightly in the direction that had been traveling to look a little farther.

"No sir. As far as I'm aware there was just a matter of a single large dog that I've been made aware of but we take the time to check out each claim. We got a call of concern and I just want to make sure that the health of the animal if it is here and the peace of the mind of the patrons of the park are both attended to in a timely manner."

He was doing his best to be professional about the whole matter while keeping his tone of voice friendly and even as he looked back at Doug.

"I'm just checking the area for signs of if it was here for our investigation. If you happen to see anything please feel free to let us know."

Doug considered it funny that this Animal Control officer would ask from any more information. Simply because Doug could actually help a great deal.

That was not going to happen though. "Sure, If I see anything. Who do I call?"

L

Jacob looks around the park, but is unable to find any signs whatsoever that even a normal wolf had been in the park, let alone the giant one that had been reported. Though even if it had actually been there...that call came in a long time ago.

The penalty on a tracking roll is penalized by one for every 8 hours it's been since the quarry has passed through the area. Running with Wild Senses closed 12 days before this thread began, so that's the time period I will use to calculate the penalty. So five days equals 288 hours which can be broken into 36 8-hour periods. Meaning that any roll made to find traces of something that happened that night is at a -36 penalty, at which point I'm automatically considering it a failed roll. Note, that this also means that Doug is unable to pick up any sent trails from what happened.

T
    Tsali

As he jogs by, Scott hears the two men talking about the lost dog. He stopped to listen as Animal Control answered the other man's questions. "Did they say what kind of dog to look out for?" he tried to inject himself into the conversation, in case it was anything he should look out for as well.

S
    Sandman

He pulled out a card and held it out towards Doug with a slight smile.

"You can call animal control and if you want to be specific on who gets it leave a message for Robert Jones. Any information from the public is always helpful."

Doug may not be able track anything in the park. But the wolf jogging by is clear as day. Doug nods to him and takes a few steps back, allowing Scott to take the whole conversation.

Doug wondered if the Human was going to much harder to deflect. last thing he wanted was some poor sap brutalated by a freaked up Wolf.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.