Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
O I'm Sorry.......Part Deux

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu smiles as he walks over. This was Summer, this was fun. People sitting around bullshitting and drinking.

"Bullshitting and drinking it is huh? Alright."

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

"Or at least celebrating a quest's completion," the elven Fairest replies with a grin. She's too into the celebratory atmosphere to be impatient about getting a reward.

Question

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus looks up from his beer when Fu joins them, turning to include all three Courtiers.

"So, what do we do now? Is finding Tickle still a priority? Maybe we should pick up where we left off, before this whole mess started, and finish checking the trod. What do you lot think?"

The Metalflesh has a slightly concerned look on his face. It could just be coincidence that two groups have gone to use the trod without even opening it...

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu frowns and thinks.

"One of them is on the other side and its toys are hurting our fellows. Once that is taken care of we can find Tickle. Or what ever Rust says to do."
    The last part comes with a grin. Not being the top dog had its benefits.

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus straightens slightly and seems more alert after Fu's words.

"What do you mean... have more of the Ear's flunkies been mucking about?"

The look of concern on his face has grown, yet the other Summers might also notice an underlying glint of excitement in his eyes.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

"There was an attack on an autumn. When we got to the memorial Nightfall informed us as to what had happened. I don't know if it is one of the Ear's toys but I'm betting it's pissed after what we did to the last ones." Fu says with a hint of a grin. "The Ear is also out there. Personally" He rolls his head giving those near him the delightful sound of his neck cracking for far too long. "I say find this bastard, take care of him and then make plans to clear the Hedge."

Marcus Evan

PRE

After seeing its treatment of Bloodnose in the Hedge, Marcus doesn't think that the Ear actually even cares about its toys enough be angry when they get broken, but he keeps this thought to himself. This attack on Autumn has him concerned... though not concerned enough to pass up another lager when he empties his first one.

"Sounds like a good plan to me. Let's find the bastard... where do we start?"

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Having listened intently to the exchange between Marcus and Fu while taking swigs of her Guinness, Xerxia finally joins back in the conversation with a raise of her bottle, "I'm in for taking down this... Eye... thing."

Although, as far as she knows, they could be talking about taking out a Beholder. Not that she'd have any qualms after facing down that boulder-slug-thing in the sewers.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu gives Xerxia a raised eyebrow of "what did you just say?"

"The Ear is one of them. It's on the other side trying to take down the community. One of our leaders felt like being a dump bastard and got it's attention."
    Fu growls and shakes his head. Hopefully Alice isn't that dumb. She wouldn't get the chance to run if she was.

He gets ready to say some more, mostly about how they were going to rip the Ear a new one and generally amuse themselves when Iron Maiden serenades the bar. The phone flips open and goes to his ear.

"Hello" Comes the rumbling answer.

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread