Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
O I'm Sorry.......Part Deux

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

PRE

Rust nods. his order given. "Good job guys. You did Summer proud." Rust could tell they were not just going to follow him. But there was time. Fuck you Sam. This is all your fault.

Rust leaves to go home and make sure his brother was laying down like he should.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu nods with a smile to Faith. "In a little."

He looks around to see if he and the brothers are alone again.

Honestly not sure who's inside/outside anymore

Fu can see the three brothers wandering away from the bar, two of whom have already changed back to dobermans.

Sara looks around, Marcus and Faith have headed inside, Fu and the three dog brothers, along with Xerxia are still outside and Rust has left to go home. She picks up the conversation with Xerxia.

"My name is Sara, what is yours? I also notice you because your body resembles mine, but more of the day."

Fu
    Fu

PRE

"Shit"

Fu runs to catch up with the brothers doing his best not to knock people out of the way as he does.

"Sorry about that." He takes a breath. "The last part, now or later?"

The brother still looking like a man turns to Fu, and its hard to tell which brother it is.

"Last part?" he asks.

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

The Fairest elf realizes that she's been talking to a dark elf this entire time and never noticed it. Although she doesn't show it, she warily continues the conversation while leading the way into Harry's, "I go by Xerxia among our kind, or X for short."

I can't believe I'm offering my name to a fucking Drow, of all people...
    she thinks with prejudice.

Sara follows Xerxia inside, not seeming to notice her wariness or distrust. "What name would you prefer from this one? I am not lazy, I am willing to pronounce Xerxia, it is good for me, thee were many days when speech was not possible, words designed to be difficult are good for me."

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

"Uh... I guess Xerxia is fine," she replies neutrally. Stay civil, X... She's a Summer now...

"Barkeep? A Guinness on this guy, if you will?" she asks, glad to take her mind off her D&D race's bitter enemy for a short bit while taking up a stool near Marcus as she indicates him. Not sure why we're celebrating now... We haven't gotten a reward yet...

Sara copies Xerxia's movements and indicates Marcus herself. "I will have a Guiness on him too."

Sara wasn't sure what a Guiness was, but fitting in was important.

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread