Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
O I'm Sorry.......Part Deux

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Due to the bastard hacker, Harry's scene has been closed and needs to be picked up here. Thank you....

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia looks around to see Sara's critical stare.

"What's stuck up your ass?" the elven Fairest asks the Darkling quite bluntly, crossing her arms under her breasts and shifting her weight onto one leg. What's her deal, questioning someone with a more powerful Mantle?

Sara tilts her head and blinks, looking over her shoulder, then glancing at Xerxia. "I do not understand. Have you had a difficult time?"

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

"Why were you looking at me critically if I did nothing to warrant it?" Xerxia asks, now more annoyed than defensive. Her body's stance remains the same.

"Critically? You are of Summer and your clothes might worry me, this one worries they add unneeded risk when you face battle."

The truck seems to think about Marcus' last question before answering.

"No boy. She waited 'til she was alone and got out, holding her side. She did toss something small into my back though."

Its obvious the truck is talking about Brianne's phone.

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

"Oh..." the Fairest says as her arms drop to her sides, her face softening as well. "Well... I'm most used to combating in this outfit, and I haven't had any problems with it since I first started wearing stuff like it sometime in my Durance, I believe..."

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus sits silently for a moment, then thanks the truck for his time and promises to remind Sam to clean him soon. He turns slowly toward Rust Mane, not seeming to hear him at first. Rust notices a strange look on Marcus' face... almost sad. Maybe he's just really tired.

"What? Oh, right... it would appear that Brianne simply got up and left. She threw her phone away on purpose, so it would appear she doesn't want to be bothered."

Marcus just stares past the metal lion's shoulder for a moment before turning his head toward the Girls of Summer.

"Faith... Xerxia... I believe I owe you a round of drinks."

Marcus lacks his normally purposeful stride as he walks into Harry's. The Metalflesh slumps into a bar stool and orders a lager.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith turns to look at Fu, letting Marcus finish his conversation, reflecting for only a moment on the ways she could annoy him about it later. An old, crochety, rusty piece of steel... And a truck. Heh. "Hey," she answers, cutting herself off before she gives in to the same temptation. Fido, Toto, Rex... All tempting. But fair's fair.

"I noticed," she answers. The asterisks when she had read the text messages had been plentiful and strung together almost beautifully. Almost. She really oughta send a thank you note to Nokia for making Hedge-Beast-goop-proof casings.

((Gonna assume Faith heard Fu's explanation, 'cause repeating it would be a drag))

"So when the f**k are we going in there to get Barkboy back?", she asks as though she's just spoiling for another fight. All of that vanishes, at least temporarily, when Marcus remembers his obligations. "You bet your ass you do," she says as she follows him inside, motioning for Fu to follow. Her drink of choice today is apparently whatever Marcus is having.

PRE

Rust's eyes narrow, and then he gets it. He lets Marcus go inside in silence then follows taking a seat beside him, setting his empty bottle on the bartop.

"We are not going after him. He is under Gianna's protection. Protected from even us." He turn a warning eye on Faith. "And we WILL honor that."

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread