Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Xian He's Little Shop of Horrors?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo heads to the location that Xian He had given him over the phone, wearing dark jeans and tee-shirt saying "Your girlfriend says I'm better" and some black sneakers. He opens the door to the shop, poking a head in and entering with a smile.

"Xian He? Its Enzo."

The shop isn't much to look at from the outside but inside the cramped space are shelves upon shelves of knick-knacks, semi-authentic jade statues and boxes of incense, some of which have been lit, giving the shop a cloying smell. A doorway behind the counter opens and the crane merchant that Enzo dealt with before enters the shop proper, his long beak clacking together and a few red-feathers spout upwards from his head.

"Enzo, my friend! How have you been?" With a deft hand, he extends his arm while pushing up a sleeve to shake Enzo's hand.

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo takes He's hand and shakes it. "How've you been my friend, its been quite a while." He says with a warm smile.

"I've been... well I suppose you could say I've been good, all things considered. After my little trip when I got the boy I was trapped in the Hedge for a while, almost a month. Other than that," He says with a small laugh. "I dont really have too much to complain about."

"Good, very good," he says, slapping his hands together. An air of power seems to surround Xian He, especially now he is in his own premises and like any decent merchant, he begins by getting straight down to business.

"My friend, what can I do for you today?"

Can I get a Wits + Occult -3 roll please

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo smiles at the bird-man and nods when he gets right to the matter at hand. "Well, I asked about a quiver before, I wanted to know how much that would cost me, and how long it would take you to create something like that? A quiver with the same properties at the bow." He asks with typical social grace.

oblivious

Xian He scratches his head, the bald scalp between several feathers as he thinks.

"I do not have the ingrediants for such a thing, my friend. However, I could grow you a plant that sprouts arrows. Would this fulfill your cause?"

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo thinks about it for a moment, contemplating the idea. "How small or large would this plant be? Would it be able to be carried around and concealed easily?" He asks, keeping this purely business for the moment.

He needed something he could keep with him at all times, or most of the time atleast, even it it was just kept in a fanny-pack or something similar. Hopefully Xian He could pull through for him.

"It would have to be something that would require two hands.....unless....." Xian He seems to think.

"I may have the solution, my friend! Although....no, its too dangerous....forget I said anything."

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

"Speak plainly Xian, no games. If it's something I dont find appealing we'll simply go with the alternative." Enzo says, smiling disarmingly.

What does he have in mind? If it involves the Hedge.... Enzo shakes the thoughts of his time there recently from his head, trying to maintain his composure.

Xian He's beak opened and clicked together before he spoke again.

"I had something stole from me as I arrived here, a small trinket that I was planning to use for myself, my friend. However, if you could retrieve it then I would be more than happy to stitch it within a quiver."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread