Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Shopping Spree

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin wanders the streets, hunting for Juno.
    He has an IDEA. A really good IDEA.
    One that he can't even think through before giggling.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Juno was standing in the front of the body art studio; she was leaning back against the wall and it was pleasantly warm against her body.

With her eyes partially closed and her tail curled to one side, to Lost eyes she looked like a cat-thing who was enjoying the opportunity to sun herself. The piercing blue eyes would open slightly larger at the sound of approaching footsteps, then go back into I'm A Feline And Wouldn't You Like To Know My Secrets mode.

Tilting her head up slightly, she smiled as the warm sun fell upon her face.

Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Juno's sunlight is interrupted by a shadow.
    A bouncing shadow, that sounds too light on its feat, too much like a child.
    And the horde of giggling children resulted in really only one person who was interrupting her sunning.
    He himself is giggling as well. "Hi Juno!"
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Her eyes open wide at that -- and stay wide as she looks around for the source of the sun disruption. She actually smiled when she saw who it was. Of all the Spring Courtiers and other Lost, Al-Adin was one of the few she felt comfortable with calling a friend.

"Hello, Cleverest of Thieves. What brings you to my doorstep today?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"I wanna turn the empty orchestra back the way it was. You are the vizier of paragon; you make stuff work. So, help?" He is practically vibrating with pent up energy.

"I've only been there once since I've been here; so you would have to tell me what it was like at one time. But anyway, what do you have in mind?"

It took a quick bit of thinking, and Juno was pretty sure they were personae non gratis after the improvised karaoke....but it had been a while since she had done something interesting. Keeping herself to herself, while practical for now, wasn't what she had signed up for in terms of Spring membership. Perhaps this could help restore her flagging faith in the Season.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"They had Karaoke! It was awesome! It was just like what we did! But without the fighting with the frumpy lady. And others were doing it to! We have to get it back like that."
    And then his grin fades.
    "But I don't know how." He pouts, and looks sullenly down at his feet. He never knew the hows.

The obvious answer would have been twofold -- buy them out or create a rival business. Right now both ideas were, well...Juno didn't have that kind of money and wasn't sure who to ask for help. She rather doubted that anyone would help her at this point, but if it was something for Al.....then maybe they would be reasonable about it. That would be a good contingency plan.

"Well....here's how we can start, I think. We can go to thrift stores and online to CraigsList or something to see if we can find the basic equipment. Who knows, maybe the new owners sold the gear and it's just waiting to be found again."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Great! I'll start the thriftstores, can you do the online stuff?" Al-Adin bounces from foot to foot. He wants this, he wants this baaaaad.

"Certainly! Once we find the gear, maybe we can look into renting a space for the time being or finding a location where the management doesn't mind hosting open-mike nights...a temporary thing, but it'll help build up towards the big goal."

Anything to help him smile and be happy, he helps so many other people with that. I want to see this project work out for him....it's passing along kindness.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread