Watch

Michael arrives at Ciara's Haven

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

NOS
    PRE

Feeding Info

Michael makes his way towards Ciara's haven, as he is walking to his car, he sees a woman walking out of work. Following her slowly, he conceals himself from sight and sees another man waiting in the distance to approach her, seeing the glint of what appears to be a knife. Before the man can do so, Michael grabs onto him and bites into him, hiding in the shadows, the woman doesn't realize how close she came to sudden danger.

Violent feeding roll

It takes Michael about twenty minutes to get to the address and when he does he looks down at the address written on his paper as he matches it with the numbers. When he gets to the right one he knocks on the door and waits for a reply.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*It's only a few moments before a strikingly beautiful young woman opens the door. It's not Ciara though, a rather tall asian woman greats Michael with a bow.* Mr Hall? *She asks softly.* Ms Maskelyne has been expecting you, this way please...

*She leads him through the modest house to a downstairs office. Ciara is finishing up some paperwork, filing it away in her over-sized oak desk. It's the sort of massive, overbearing furniture that wouldn't have been out of place in the office of a turn of the century bank owner's office. But the sleek all-in-one computer setting on top is anything but antique. The other Carthian in exile smile at him, motioning for him to have a seat in one of the plush, high-back chairs.* Good evening Mr Hall...
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Ciara
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

NOS
    PRE

Michael nods to the woman who let's him in and thanks her as she leaves. He sits down across from Ciara and looks around the room, impressed with how busy she seems to keep herself. "Hello Ms. Maskelyn it's good to see you again. I hope things have been well since the recent..changes." Has she been hiding also? Are all the Carthians simply acting as moles now until the dust clears?

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara can only nod.* Things have been... eventful. I've been trying to solidify what little influence I have in the city ever since Clarke branded us Persona Non Grata. I have no idea why he did so; but it seem the Lensea and Circle were also in his displeasure...

"I was actually surprised to hear about the Sanctified being on that list, I thought their standing was more accepted in this city." Considering Senechal Staley's attempt at saving me. "I've been attempting to smooth over my standing with this city as well. Do you know if any of these branded members have been approached by any city officials to declare their 'new' alignment?"

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Again she shakes her head.* Not that I know of. But then, you are the first Carthain I have spoken to since Court. I did not think it wise to call a meeting given in the new position of Clarke. I was going to wait until the next Court; see who was still within the city. I suspect a few may very well leave.

NOS
    PRE

Leaning back in his chair Michael says "As far as I knew, it was you me, Ms Kento and another whom I hadn't heard from in a long time so it is possible others have already left. It could very well seem that it's just you and me. I imagine our small numbers may be an advantage now, in terms of managing to continue functioning without drawing suspicion. How much does this alter your original plans as you had mentioned earlier?"

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

It puts them on indefinite hold I'm afraid. We did not have much of a standing before the announcement, now we have none. The best we can do is "circle the wagons", as you Yanks would say. Tell me Mr Hall, how have your affairs been going of late?

NOS
    PRE

Michael nods "That was another reason why I came. It was brought to my attention a while back regarding a problem with a group of homeless folk in the city, being led by a blind reverend who can detect kindred. He seems to be well protected by the homeless there and no one can seem to detect him. Apparently the homeless are gathering to search for kindred who prey on them and so kindred of this city have been thinking of ways to take care of this situation. My ideas were to gather a gang of mortals with the help of one of my aides to gather some and then have them act as interested parties and then once the numbers were strong, have them strike back at the homeless. The idea being that a group of mortals afraid of a reverend rallying the homeless would seem less suspicious that kindred were involved. I'm slowly getting there but I don't have enough at my disposal yet. I came to you to see if you'd be interested in this investigation? Being that this was an issue brought up by the Reeve, I figured helping would better help our reputations in the city, that is if you're interested."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread