11 - 17
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Bring the Duckling to the Nest

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

Bull Rush looks through the peephole, and spots the ever elusive Irraka. Probably went hunting after some secret or another.

Bull Rush lets him in.
    "This is Christian. Christian, this is a new cahalith, so play nice."
    Bull Rush gives him the mock glare, before letting him in. "Chantay is giving the schpiel."

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Starseeker did that eyebrow thing, where one of them is bored and just sits there while the other one inches it's way up to sit on his forehead for a bit. Then he smiles at the new girl. "Hey New Cahalith, I'm Old Irraka aka Starsekeer aka Christian. When I went through my first time I cause a 30 car pileup and almost got a riot thrown in for good measure, so... unless the FBI is after you things will get better! I need to change sis, and your place was closest. If you ladies need me just holler." He then wanders off into the kitchen.

As his pack knows, no refrigerator is ever really safe from Starseeker.

W
    Werecat

Before Helena could question further, another new face appeared and greeted her before disappearing off into the kitchen as quick as he came. "How many of you are there? In your pack, I mean." All this spirit talk was beginning to go over her head, so Helena was glad to be able to change the subject. "And is there anything else I need to know? I mean, I'm sure there is more, but is there anything 'big'? Like rules, or eating people?" She shuddered as she spoke her last question, a sickened expression falling over her face at the thought of eating human flesh.

L

"In our pack there are just the three of us," she gave the young woman a playful wink, "Between the two of us though, I could use another woman around to balance out all the testosterone." She falls silent for a few seconds, giving Helena a bit of time to ponder that statement before continuing. "And there is more you should know about."

She rose to her feet and walked over to the window, throwing open the drapes to reveal the moon still hanging outside. "The Oath of the Moon." Chantay almost begins reciting the familiar tenets in First Tongue, but catches herself. "The Wolf Must Hunt. That's a reminder to uphold the duties we inherited from Father Wolf."

"The People Do Not Murder The People. People means werewolf, and that one means just what it says."

"The Low Honor The High; The High Respect The Low. A reminder to give your social superiors the respect they're due, and to not abuse your power."

"Respect Your Prey. You don't fight someone just because you can, respect everything you kill. We're not brutes, or mindless killing machines."

"The Uratha Shall Cleave To The Human. Don't sleep with other werewolves. The children are...terrifying."

"Do Not Eat The Flesh Of Man Or Wolf. That one's self-explanatory."

"The Herd Must Not Know. Don't tell regular people about us. Don't shift forms in front of them either. It's for their protection, and ours."

"And there's one more thing you have to know about. The Pure. They're werewolves like us. But we don't see eye to eye. And they're dangerous, fanatical." Chantay's hand subconsciously rose to her chest, clutching the spot where the sniper's bullet had torn into her during the restoration of Tur. "Their territory is on the far side of the river. Don't go there."

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Starseeker comes back out, dressed in new clothing, and a shirt that has "+3 Stud" printed on it. He also is balancing 4 plates with servings of apple pie on them in his hands and silverware in his mouth, which he must have found in Chantay's fridge. He puts them down on the table in between the group before he wolfs down his piece while listing to Chantay explain important things. "Ya, <<Anshega>> are bad news, most of my scars are from them. You have family in the city? Did anyone show you were the local territories are laid out?"

He waits to see who takes their slice of pie. He kinda wanted another slice.

Also, everyone likes pie, except Communists. Was New Cahalith a Communist?

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

When Bull Rush looks away, Starseeker steals his pie.

That will show his wife.

L

ST Note: I'm going to sticky this thread since Werecat's posting speed is limited right now due to the move. It gives the ACB a chance to go out and get some stuff done without skipping over a significant moment for Helena, and one that I know from experience is rather interesting to RP through.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2