Jun 30, 2023 - Jul 14, 2023
(2306) Event: Fencing Qualifier
Jun 30, 2023 - Jul 10, 2023
(2306) Event: Fencing Final
Jul 10, 2023 - Jul 19, 2023
Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Rosh

PRE

"It's Ruby right? Come on in here please." He braces his hand on the wall and steadies himself so as to stand better. "Vector got what he wanted from here? Right?" Spade fixes his gaze on Jack, then Ruby if she comes in.

This was all still theory though. Screw Henry. "In my visions. The Museum was attacked first. But not like this. It was worse. No one survived. It was just after the Bridge Activated. We need to figure out why this building and not the Bismark or Capital Building. Ruby, Jack. What do you guys know about this Building and what is it hiding?" Premonition. They were going to assume Spade was confusing the building with those stupid journals. 1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi...

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

After she had woken up again, Aurum had spent a lot of time thinking about what had happened. She replayed events over in her mind and wondered how things could have gone differently. Then realized her first mistake was relying on the 'councilors' to take action and wasn't sure it was something she could risk letting happen again.

Once Aurum got cleaned up and presentable she made her way back through the museum to locate the others. It didn't take her long and she spoke as she approached them. Her more serious wounds still pained her and likely would for some time. Feedback's a bitch...

"Well that was fun. If I had know I was going to be that useless I would have skipped the battle and went strait to the napping. Would have saved me a lot of time and effort,"she finished darkly.

Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

Rosh

PRE

"None of us were prepared for that. That's another thing we need to go over, possibly more important, now that you bring it up." Spade sighs and relaxes against the wall.

He wants to get this straightened out, and then go home.

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

Rewiring all the halls, repairing water damage, replacing acid damaged floors. Goodness, ninety percent of all the damage done to this place has been theirs.

Ruby is glad to join the others, there's far too much that needs to be done, and done fast. She'll need focus their efforts, organize the Book before controlled demolition of the Tower Bridge becomes their only option.

She snaps out of planning mode when Spade addresses her. He's very demanding, isn't he? Could he be in a position of authority? Secrets of the MUSEUM? Not that much authority!

"Ahem. Mister... " oh someone help her out here, what's this gentleman's name? "(Spade), I know a great deal about this Museum's secrets. Enough to know that they aren't a matter of concern in this situation. They would hit us because the Bismark is no longer under Pentacle control, and do we even have holdings at the Capitol building? Is it Free Council? Actually I don't know whether they're still even in the city." She shrugs. The Captain died, Wellmer died, who even knows where Armstrong is... the Libertines are hardly a presence worth assaulting.

Jordan sighed. He'd helped nurse these people back to some kind of health, and first swing out of the batter's box was another row. He smiled at Tvivel, who now knew his name.

He said, dispiritedly, Counselor Spade, I believe that this Vector attacked the Museum for a very narrow reason...he wanted knowledge kept from us that could potentially interfere with an overall plan. The Museum is the base of the Alae Draconis, the most likely place where the knowledge would be stored. He used Occam's Razor."

He folded up the blanket that he had used to wrap Aurum before her recovery.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I should report to Dr. Primoria that you folks are awake and alert. Deacon, please try to move as little as possible yet.."

Awake and alert...he did not say lucid. He set the blanket on the couch and headed for the door.

Rosh

PRE

For a moment Spade is... not surprised in the least. He had a predicted after all, that they would be complelty unaware of what he was talking about.
    That really wasn;t their fault. But that is was brought the smile to his face.

And, he actually looked hopeful as he nodded Jordan's departure. "He may be gone, but watch yourself."

And then he turns to Ruby. "I understand you've been away maybe? In any case you missed the Concillium Meeting. I don't presume to have any control round here. But this isn't about me. In my Vision the Museum was decked out in the blood of every person inside. And, to give you perspective. We could only identify you, by eleminating all your possible escape havens. You died Ruby. And My concern is making sure it doesn't happen twice."

Spade shakes his head and ruffles his hair to ward off that vibe. Once done he sighs and tries to look hopefull again as he asks. "So, Vector has what he needs. Now, Why would he choose the Museum as his first assault point?"

PRE

Jack noticed that Ruby was unacquainted with the newer members of the Consilium. He points to everyone she likely didn't know as he says their names, "Ruby? Aurum and Councilor Spade. And vice versa."

And Spade is missing the point... again...
    Jack thinks. He then re-explains, "Jordan basically explained why: Vector thought we had something he needed. The Museum is the most likely place for magical artifacts to be held. Ergo, Vector needed to come to the Museum to take it from us. What he took? The Trench journals.

"Which brings us to a new point of interest..."
    the Acanthus says. He sighs before continuing, "We already knew that Vector was a Master of the Prime Arcanum and at least an Adept of Forces. With this attack, and his very quick escape... I have a feeling we now know that he's either an Adept of Space, or a Disciple of Space with Apprentice training in Time..."

After a bit of a pause, he adds quickly, "Or he has a buddy that fits one of those bills who made an Imbued Item for him."

w
    w176

She smiled a little at Aurums comment, and sent a “Bless you” in Rubys direction when she sneezed.

The discussion started, and people fell into a rhythm half talking half debating the thing. Most of it was over her head, and being part of the discussion in a meaningful way wouldn't be possible for Tvivel. But that's not the only way to be useful.

She sneaked away down the hall were she seen an copy machine, still listing, took a bunch of blank papers and a pen lying on the table next to it. She came back, sat down. Scrawling to get the pen working, she split her mind with the often used imago if Tvivel in high school looking out a window and dreaming away and listening with half an ear, but with perfect clarity.

There she was ready to go, and started to take down notes. She nodded slightly when she at last got to hear some more names spoken and when jack spoken she raised her pen like this actually had been formal meeting, and she hadn't been sitting camp at the floor leaning against the wall.

“Volunteering as meeting secretary. I'll can wrote the framework on a report on the incident too, but it is to much I don't know so I would need help to complete it.” She was silent for a moment and added a bit unsure how thing was done around here.

“Erm. For Guardians of the Veil archives, the Concilium and for the Mysterium if they want a copy?” She said, looking at Spade, Eclipse, Jack and at last but not least Ruby.

Mindsplit sucsessful

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

Sniffle. "Thank you, Tvivel. I'll appreciate a copy when you're done."

Ruby's been away, but not uninformed. "Councilor, it's been my understanding that just about everyone dies in your visions. But thank you for singlin' me out, a girl just loves to hear how gruesome her end'll be."

"Could be you've got a bit of a point. One of ours, Starling, is missing. Been missing some time as I understand it. And course Niles was a ranking member of our Consilium before he went googoo loco. Either of them could have directed an enemy here under duress."

"I don't know how much we've learned though. We might assume Vector uses Space, and that could be. But if that coyote's an Adept of Thunder worth any his salt he'd might as well invisible himself and walk right out th' front door."

"It's what I'd do, rather'n face the wards."

Rosh

PRE

"The Wards only banged once. Unless the Wards only work one way." Spade offers.

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread