Miyazaki Ayameko stared into the mirror as the young apprentice geiko brushed out her hair after the washing. Her hair went far down her back past her waist and the curve of her hips. This was in preparation to have her hair dressed. Word had come to her that she was to be gifted to a Prince Asa of Sacremento and that was where she would earn the privelege to be ghouled.

Ayameko was nervous and anxious but determined to do her family proud. She was determined to earn her right to become ghouled no matter how many months or even years that took. She would be mortal til then. Many girls would sneer at her for her calm acceptance of being gifted... but then again... not many girls grew up knowing that was what it meant to earn ghouldom sometimes. Indeed so many ghouls did not know what it was to be a ghoul and were chosen by a vampire... to be born into it...well there was an air of expectancy...especialy for a bloodline of ghouls of the Invictus... that privelege had to be earned...or otherwise it was... taken care of...

Ayameko began her evening skin care regimine to ensure that her skin would continue to look young and maintain it's youthful. It was part vanity and part necessity to keep her skin healthy. There was alot that could happen to you if you didn't further down the line and damage that could cause other problems early... you took care of these things if you wanted to be a ghoul... specially if you had dreams of an eventual embracing. It would be rather sad to be killed because of a weakness you could have prevented.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Aya." Ayameko childed herself softly.

"Miyazaki-san?" The young apprentice geiko asked questioningly.

"It is fine Tsuki-chan. I was just speaking aloud. Did you practice your dancing today?" Ayameko asked, shifting the attention from herself.
The child prattled on then as she brushed out Miyazaki's hair. Describing her practice and lessons. The young apprentice was going to be her Maiko... to the regular mortal world Miyazaki Ayameko was already a full fledged geiko but in her world she was still a Maiko she would not be a full fledged geiko until her mitsuagi had been purchased and then she would go through the tea ceremony that would make her a true ghoul and not the shadow of it she currently was.

".... Miyazaki-san..." Tsuki-chan repeated herself, "Miyazaki-san am I going with you to Sacremento?"

"Hai Tsuki-chan. You will stay at the tea house and continue your lessons. You will not go with me to court Understand?" Ayameko spoke, with a bit of a sterness in her voice. It was needed afterall, Tsuki-chan was already like a little sister to her and perfection was expected otherwise... terrible things could happen to simple property.

"Hai! Tsuki-chan will not leave the tea house ever and will be diligent in her lessons. But Miyazaki-san will tell about the handsome Prince yes?" Tsuki said with a smile.

Ayameko nodded her head then and said, "Thank you Tsuki-chan... go and prepare to sleep, you should not have stayed up as late as you did. I will tell Mother that you are not feeling well so I gave you leave for an extra couple hours of sleep."

Tsuki-chan smiled and gleefully made her way back to her futon. It was hard not to smile at the young girl's excitement. Ayameko thought of their 'Mother' she knew she would be in for a lecture... but Tsuki-chan would forever be a soft spot for her... It wasn't often that one found her true blood sister though that was a secret she would take to her grave... whatever form that may be...