Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
For One Night Only....

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

Karma gives Alice a smile. "Wait til you sit on it wrong. My God does that hurt. And it's new for me."

She gets her second drink and takes a swig then mutters something about mutes talking, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

M
    Mysantheral

Kathrine gave the other Lost a puzzled look as they kept talking, which soon grew into disbelief if anything. Shaking her head she sipped from her glass for a moment before placing it back on the table. She seems about to say something as she notices Karma downing her second drink. "Oh, hey. Don't get smashed or something. I still need you to show me to the hotel, I don't even remember where half the things here are."

Karma looks at Kathrine as if the woman had just said the sky was purple. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was your personal tour guide. The Four Seasons isn't that hard to find, really. Any taxi driver will know where it is. But like I said before, I don't know if anyone actually goes there for anything other then meetings."

She turns to look at Nightfall, Terri, and Alice. "Sorry guys I know you all want to relax and all, but could someone tell me who's in charge now? I got a bit of information from Al-Adin about some changes but he didn't tell me much."

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall mirrored Terri's look with an incredulous one of his own. Manhandled? Good grief, who expected a squirrel to be such a drama q... well... maybe that should be a given.

"I'll be gentle next time," he said with a sly wink.

He listened to Alice's tale with curiosity and fascination. There was a lot he didn't know about the Lost, and the thought of further changes --not made by one's Keeper-- was... just weird. It didn't stop him from giving the beautiful woman a speculative look, but he didn't say anything. Teasing Terri was one thing; regardless of what Alice had said, she was still the ascendant Sovereign.

Karma's question surprised him out of his appraisal, though, and he turned to her with laughter in his eyes. After Alice answered, he added his own explanation. "We went to a... farmer's market and, uh, found it."

And here he thought sprouting ears and tail was strange.

"Ummmm... she is," he half-whispered to the next question, cocking his head towards Alice.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri's tail flicked unknowingly in agitation. Not at Nightfall's jests but at the little Lost's incessant chatter about the Four Seasons. So much so that Terri was starting to wonder if she could be an agent of the Gentry....

Play nice, she tells herself, catching control of her tail.

Oh great.... If she was a-would-be-assassin, at least now she has a target.

"Where you from?" Terri asks Kathrine, hands going to her handbag to look for something, possibly money, possibly something else.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

M
    Mysantheral

Kathrine looks at the squirrel with a eyebrow raised, the agitated tail movement not entirely missed. Her own hand slips down to one of her pockets as she tosses back the rest of her Cola. Beyond a slightly worried furrowing of her eyebrow she looks rather calm. "Where I'm from? From here in Sacramento originally as a matter of fact, though by now my memory of the place is spotty at best..."

She tenses slightly as she waits to hear what's coming next. I just hope I'm not driven out of town...

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri removes her hand....pulling out some cash to get a round in for them; all of them.

"Cool. Welcome home then."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall shifts slightly as Kathrine's hand disappears, blocking Terri and Alice with his body.

His own hands don't move, but he grins at the newcomer.

"Yoohoo...

...I'll make you famous."

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

When Alice saw the look Nightfall gave her she grinned at him resisting the urge to laugh again. Then the Kathrine woman reached into her pocket suspiciously after Alice was identified as the ruling sovereign. She turned and gave the woman an icy glare.

"You'd better take that had out of your pocket and chill if you wanna leave in one piece. Things have been tense around here lately and we don't need new comers causing further misunderstandings."

If Karma had eyebrows (if they could see them through the soft black fur that covered her body) they would have shot up into her hairline as Nightfall indicates Alice is in charge.

That would make her the Spring Qieen. Fuck me. Here I am yammering at her like some idiot going on about tails! Why the hell didn't he say something the second she walked in the door?

Then Karma remembers what Alice said when she came over to sit with them and Nightfall is forgiven. The poor Lost seemed to need a night off.

She bows her head in deference to Alice before turning her attention to Kathrine with a frown. As much as she may be itching for a fight, here and now is a bad place and time. And even though she is Summer and she knows Nightfall is Winter, both of them would defend the Soverign regardless of Court.

"You don't want to do that honey." She says in her soft purring tone. "Let's all just sit down and have another round. I think uh....Alice here needs a night to relax. So, let's allow her to do that ok?"

A Summer defusing a fight? Dammit, I'm losing my touch.

Page 4 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread