Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
For One Night Only....

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Karma looks at Kathrine giving her a feral smile of her own. "You kept up didn't you? And yeah I know, but halfway there I realized there may be more to find here then at the Four Seasons. People used to hang out here a lot before I went on hiatus, so I figured I'd give it a shot."

She shrugs and takes a swig of her drink. "This is Nightfall, Terii, and Miss White by the way. This is Kathrine."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

M
    Mysantheral

Slight Correction.

Well crap

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri seemed a little lost. Actually, truth be told, she was a little Lost, although not quite as small as the last fae to enter, and so she kept up being polite even as she started her second drink.

"Hey Karma, pleasure to meet you. You know laughing boy here then?" she says, indicating Nightfall with her straw after shaking Karma's hand.

When Alice walked in, Terri pulled out a stool for the Spring Queen to join them. "Good evening, Alice," she said, smiling to the Elemental. "Bet your glad to get out of the office."

Finally, the small Darkling. Terri waved to her as a greeting. "Nice to meet you."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Karma tilts her head slightly as she studies Nightfall. One minute he seems in good spirits and seems to have his drink going to his head (pretty light-weight for a Russian) and the next he looks like he is trying to sober up.

And I thought women had mood swings.

She turnsa as he addresses someone behind her and offers a slight nod in greeting. From Nightfall's sudden attention to posture she assumes this woman is a someboady. She smiles politely. "I'm Karma, semi-new around here. It's a long story. Nice to meet you."
    Alice smiled politely at the woman as she introduced herself., "Hello, I'm Alice. It's nice to meet you too." Despite everything that had happened lately with summer Alice meant her greeting to Karma.

When her drink arrived she lifted her glass in a returning Nightfall's gesture. Her smile turned into a halfhearted grin as if it took some great effort on her part, especially when she really didn't feel like smiling now, "Please it's just Alice tonight. I really don't want to be Miss White when I'm relaxing too. I'm not interrupting or anything am I? If it is too awkward with me around I can give you all some room. I don't want to spoil your fun."

After she spoke she made her way over to Terri and Nightfall and waited a moment giving them a chance to keep their party private before she sat down. She gave the darkling a nod in greeting as she stood there.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall gestures for Alice to join them; it's a convenient way to give Karma and her friend to sort out their little claw sharpening whatever they had going on.

"So... Alice... is, ah, are those, new?" he asked, gesturing to her ears and tail. There's the beginning of a blush, but also the intensity of someone who's been wanting to ask the question for a while.

"Terri says hers is sensitive," he adds.

While it may not have been the greatest conversation to just dive into, the other topics du jour were Barkley, and the Ear. Neither of which interested him nearly as much as the reddish brown and white swishes.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

The Red Bull and vidka mix was halfway in Terri's mouth when she choked, coughing lightly to clear the mix from her throat. Eyebrow raised, she looked at Nightfall and then to Alice, utter disbelief with his question.

"It is sensitive. Especially when its being manhandled."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

M
    Mysantheral

"I did, but I swear you were trying to shake me or something. That or my stalking skills have somehow gotten all rusted to pieces." She smiles, more mellow now, and proceeds to order herself a glass of Cola of all things before settling down and listening to the conversation.

As it comes up Kathrine flashes Terri a smile. "Yeah, recall someone stepping on mine once. That yelp was hard to explain away considering I had no idea where he thought he stepped on me."

Karma is about to answer Alice when something suddenly dawns on her and she looks at Nightfall her mouth agape. She points at him and looks at Terri then at Alice. "How long has he been talking?"

It seems as if there wasn't any other conversation going on around her as the sudden realization that Nightfall is speaking takes up her full attention.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice started laughing when Nightfall asked his question. His question while completely unexpected seemed to distract her from her other concerns and improve her mood. "They are new. I woke up one night and felt called to hunt. So I hopped out of bed and went on a short trip. They came as quite a surprise when I noticed them." She reached back and pushed her tail down once more, and is stayed down for a couple of seconds before creeping upward mirroring her improved mood, "It has a mind of its own and I'm still getting use to it. I don't know about my...um...butt," she said censoring her conversation for the public, "as nobody has been man handling mine lately, but my ears are very sensitive and quite ticklish." She laughed a little at how suggestive it sounded when she had to sensor it for nonlost ears.

She took a long drink of her shochu and then listened to Karma. She gave the panther woman a confused look and finally replied, "He's been talking ever since I've been in town and that was many months ago no. Why is that new?"

Page 3 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread