Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
THREADID

A Good Meal

Page 5 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
    R
    Rose Whitewater

Talisia hugs Nela right back. Before scrolling through her phone and locating sally's number. Typing away on the keypad.

"I'm so sorry I was late then. And thank you for the compliment. I think I might just go and surprise my boyfriend after this."

A boyfriend? Nela wonders what kind of man would be Quality enough for Talisia Rose O'Connor. Nela wonders how she might go about stealing that man.

No, that's mean. Find your own, Nela. A quick glance of the room doesn't seem to pull up too many winners. The guitar player is kind of cute. Wait no, got a better look, not so much. The guy over there sitting - no, he's got a girlfriend.

Ehhhhhhh, probably better off looking somewhere a little higher class anyway.

"Oh, no problem, I just got here myself. How long have you and your boyfriend been together?"

R
    Rose Whitewater

"We just started dating. We met at a club and well he's just bought the club. His name is Mateo I'll introduce you sometime." Tali says with a smile. "I'm going to head to his forge after this. He's a smithy and promised to teach me since my Uncle won't."

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Andrew takes his coke and catches a scent. Who? He looks over the those gathered from his seat on the stage. Surely, they knew.

BUt whom ever had intruded was liklyenjoying a meal among other pay patrons. Sally and Matthew did look the other way. Andrew isn't as comfortable. He had to know at least. He steps off the stage and follows then scent. And, he draws ever closer to the one table shared by a couple. The lovely punk/goth/emo chick. And Muscles. He waits for a break in the conversation, but it's obvious he is waiting.

Polite, but firm. Southern drawl revealing his true heritage. "Are ya enjoying your meal?" he noticed then that they had yet receive plates. No matter.

"Uh yea. Okay. That sounds so interesting." Nela has admittedly developed some pie in the sky assumptions about the lifestyles of the rich and the glamorous, but a forge? Isn't that like, fire and metal and coal and awful? I mean, a club owner is one thing. That's hot. But-

And what about the dress? "But you're not... I mean, like, you're not going to wear this there, though right?"

R
    Rose Whitewater

Talisia smiles and nods her head yes as her phone vibrates and there's a little ping sound. She looks to her phone then smiles and says, "Sally should be here soon."

Tali slips her phone back into her purse then looks over to Nela as she says, "It'll be a nice break from going to the different clubs and such. That and I think it would be awesome to be able to make some of the nice decorative pieces. You know like some of those that wrap around a gem or a jewel or something for a necklace..."

G
    Grey_Devil

The sudden appearance of Andrew was unexpected. Adam had been distracted by Nyda and hadn’t noticed another wolf enter the place. More embarrassing was the fact it was the musician who had started playing in the background.

Adam sighed slightly at the arrival of another wolf. This city seemed to be crawling with the Uratha and since Adam had met the young lady he hadn’t gone ten minutes without meeting some. Bad luck.

“Well we haven’t really started, but the wine is good so far and the menu interesting.”

Nyda looks around, watching the place start to fill up and frowns. She hopes they will get their food soon before the waitress gets really busy. She picks up her wine glass and takes a sip, looking at it for a moment. It wasn't bad really but she'd rather have a beer. She idly wonders if the waitress would look at her funny if she asked for one.

Oh well, too late now.

She takes another sip and sets the glass down again. She opens her mouth to speak to Adam about his job issues when another man comes up and starts talking to Adam. She looks up at the man and wonders what prompted him to just come over and start speaking. Maybe they know each other or something. She leans back in her seat and nods as Adam speaks.

"It's not bad. We're still waiting on our food though."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

S
    Steven

Jen walks back to the table, Plates in hand. She gives both Nyda and Adam there food, "Everything look okay? Anything else I can get for you?" The waitress asks

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Andrew steps out of the way for Jen, helping her set Nyda's plate.

"I'm glad your enjoying yourselves." Andrew offers. I know the Manager, she'll be happy to hear any opinions you might have." Andrew speaks only to Adam, not turning to his mate, even when serving her. A human might think that rude. But Andrew knew he would not pleased to find another wolf speaking to his mate.

It was a Wolf thing, like the need to secure ones territory from strangers. If Adam hadn't the ability to smell Matt's scent all over the building, no wonder he didn't detect Andrew's scent till he was right on top of him.
    That was a weakness. This is all spoken in the language of gaze. Andrew assuming higher posture then the nose-blind Adam. "My name is Andrew" It hard to stifle the growl of a challenge.

Page 5 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.