Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
THREADID

A Good Meal

Page 2 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
    G
    Grey_Devil

Adam was studying the menu when he heard Nyda’s sudden question. He raised an eyebrow surprised that she was addressing him, but there weren’t enough people in the restaurant for there to be any confusion.

Adam locked his eyes with the young woman at the other table, a half smile crossing his face for a moment before talking. “Well, this would be my first time here as well. Greek food tends to be pretty varied, but luckily this place also does more conventional fare. Honestly, I was seeing if they had a good stake or lamb. You have any cravings?”

Adam paused for a second before he realized he hadn’t introduced himself. “Name is Adam by the way.”

Ciara Maskelyne

*Marteen gets that "rooster in the henhouse" look, smiling as politely as he can to the chef* Well, if you have anything lying around...

S
    Steven

"Make you a deal Kiddo, You come in, wash up some of these dishes and help us clean up the kitchen and we will get ya fed and maybe kick a few bucks your way." The Cook offered, "What do you think kiddo?"

Ciara Maskelyne

*Marteen nods* Sure man; gives me something to do until they come back. *Marteen wasn't about to pass up the chance to earn some food and a few bucks. Plus, he could sneak some of the left overs off the plates; might as well make the most of an opportunity...*

S
    Sally Romanov

"Okay come on in kiddo, Wash your hands and grab an apron off the shelf over there." Sally's cook says. Once Marteen is cleaned up a bit the cook gives him a brief rundown of the operations of the kitchen and tosses him a clean chef's Jacket. "Gotta look respectable in Gypsy's Kitchen."

Nyda offers a smile of her own. "Yeah, I was kind of thinking steak myself, or maybe some ribs. It's kinda hard to screw up ribs, I think."

She stands and approaches his table, extending a hand. "Nyda Cross, pleased to meet you. May I join your table? I don't do well eating alone."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

G
    Grey_Devil

Adam 's crack of a smile spreads slightly, "Oh? a woman after my own heart then. A good steak or ribs has always been on my table assuming I can afford it."

Adam reached out and gave Nadia's hand a good shake before waving his hand politely to the chair across from him. "Pleasure is mine. Have a seat. Of course, why your here alone begs a the question why your here alone?"

"Oh." Nyda blushes just the slightest. "I just moved here actually. Well, ok thats a lie. I kind of just stopped here and decided maybe it would be a nice place to stay."

She takes the offered seat with a smile. "Thank you. And why are you here alone?"

G
    Grey_Devil

"Ah, well more commonalities. I just moved here myself and honestly don't make friends easy. "

Adam smiled at her before his eyes drifted back to the menu.

" Like you I am not sure why this place attracted me, but it seemed to be the place to go."

Nyda laughs lightly. "Well I guess it's the Greek/American combo. I've never heard of it before and thought man that would be interesting to try."

She finally finds what she is looking for and points it out to Adam. "Oh here we go, steaks and house salads."

Page 2 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.