Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
THREADID

A Good Meal

Page 11 of 17 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"It's not my place to judge those who don't judge me. What ever it was. So long as it does not endanger me or my pack. It really isn't any of my business." Andrew looks down at the empty plate. "You want dessert with that?"

G
    Grey_Devil

“Well I wouldn’t want to impose. Two steaks are usually enough to fill even a large man or dog.”

Adam picked up his napkin and dotted it along his mouth mocking a fine wiping action.

“Since you brought it up, what pack do you come from, I am honestly surprised back up hasn’t arrived and the threats haven’t started.” Adam let a smile creep onto his face once again.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"Hisikhi."<<Seekers of the Hisil. (The Shadow Seekers)>> "And, back up is behind you. Sally runs the restaurant. Our Alpha is still out on patrol." Shadow Tongue cocks his head wondering what Adam will do with that information.

G
    Grey_Devil

Adam cocks his eyebrow, “Only the three of you?” He was a little surprised that they only had three members. Nice restaurant as a base, a veritable bat cave that served steak and they only had three members?

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Andrew smiles, almost laughing "Six. Actually we treat each other like family. And we make sure our Lot is the safest around."

G
    Grey_Devil

“interesting. what I count for family attempted to kill me ages ago for being me. So count yourself lucky you seem to have done better.” Adam smiled at Andrew; man seemed to be able to take a joke a good quality.

Didn’t stop the beast in Adam’s mind from saying that he should take him outside and see what he was made of.

“Well six is a more respectable number. Three seems a little light; I was going to be insulted if that was all it took to take me down.” Adam winked playfully at Andrew.

R
    Rose Whitewater

Tali smiles warmly to Sally as she says, "Well you're a good person Sally. I'm proud to have you as a friend and yea that's James."

She shakes her head, "If you're a friend of his Sally you might want to tell him he's tangled up in some stuff that even a naive farm girl like me can see is going to be trouble. If he's not careful the whole town will figure out he's apart of it. And I don't want to see a friend of yours end up in the jailhouse. That woman he was with is definitely headed for trouble. Something's off about her and I'm not going to go looking to find out what it is but..."

She shrugs as she puts some money down on the table. "I need to go meet up with Mateo. You and I should get together a girl's night sometime soon. And I'll send an invite to a barbecue I'm planning on having to here soon k? You and your family are of course invited. Feel free to bring a dish. I'm inviting Mateo and his family to. Nela, I'll send you an invite via text. I'm just having a little get together."

She'll hug both of the women if they let her and seeing things have started to quiet the young model will wave over to Adam as she calls over to him, "See ya Adam! Don't let that girl get away, you two looked good together!"

She'll wave to the one sitting with him, then wave to Sally once more as she says, "See ya Sally, no exuses for not showing up to the barbecue okay? That goes for you to Nela..."

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"Is that so. Glad we don't have to test it. Matt should be here soonish. stick around. He really would like to speak with you." Shadow Tongue stands, taking the plates. "Then again. You can leave if you want."

S
    Sally Romanov

"Goodbye Tali, Blessed Be." Sally replies to her friend while hugging her.

Sally turns to Nela, "Well Love, if you want to sing here the offer is open and we would love to have you. I gotta say there isn't much money in it though. Basically just an open stage for people to hear your voice. We may be able to give you a cut of the tips on the nights you sing." Sally said hoping that this would be okay.

Pleased that the conversation deflected so nicely, Nela listens intently as Talisia relates her story. She seems to have embellished a few of the details, or at least the atmosphere of the event, but Nela throws small interjections of agreement or emphasis (where appropriate) to add validity to the tale.

Her organized crime theory is starting to look more accurate, as Sally seems to know exactly who the gangsters were. Exciting.

"Oh, you're leaving? Thank you so much for bringing me here, I wish I could have been more fun. I hope you have a romantic time with your boyfriend smelting iron! See you later!" Hug accepted!

Sally turns to business after Talisia heads out, and Nela considers what would be a promising way to approach this. "Tips would be fine. I could do tips." Nela decides hungrily after a moment of thought.

Page 11 of 17 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.