Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

A Good Meal

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    G
    Grey_Devil

Adam Wandered through the Doors of Gypsy's ironically looking for a moment's peace from all of the Urthura business that he had experienced that day. He pulled out the few bills that Talia had given him for the work that he had done and sighed.

It wasn't a lot of money but it was something, and Adam felt like a steak so it was money already spent in his mind. He had originally planed on just cooking it up on his balcony with a beer in hand, but he had seen the Greek restaurant on the way back and for some reason wanted to try it out.

The advertisement of Greek with a side of American had caught his eye and he let his feet carry him through the door.

Adam looked around the place, admiring the decor and chuckled to himself that he somehow knew the word decor. Adam only paused for a moment before grabbing a seat at once of the very nicely set up tables to take a look at the menu.

Nyda steps out of the taxi and looks up at the restauraunt. The name had caught her eye and the thought of Greek and American made her wonder. She pays the taxi and wishes him a good night, then steps into the building.

She takes a deep breath of the mouth watering aromas eminating from the kitchen and can't help but smile. The place smells great and she can only imagine what that means for the taste. Selecting a table, Nyda slides into a seat and grabs a menu.

After browsing the items for a few minutes she sets the menu aside and looks around. The place didn't seem too busy so it shouldn't take long for a waitress to pop over. She glances at the other patrons and realizes she must stick out here like a sore thumb.

Oh well, no matter. I'm used to it anyway.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

G
    Grey_Devil

Adam continued to look over the menu, more curious about what to order on future visists rather than currently. His mind was still on a juicy steak if he could acquire one.

The restaurant wasn’t busy, so he noticed Nadia enter almost immediately. Of course she stood out for other reasons as well, dressed more to go to a night club or concert than what Adam would normally assume someone would wear to a restaurant.

He let his eyes linger on her for a second before looking down at his own attire. He wasn’t exactly dressed for a fine dining experience either. He could detect the faint smell of sweat on his cargo pants and even more on the white t-shirt underneath his leather jacket.

In retrospect, he should have changed at home before heading out to eat.

Ciara Maskelyne

*Marteen makes his way in through the back entrance of the restaurant; the same one the others brought him in through that first night. It had been a couple weeks since his first change, seemed like a good time to drop by and check up on everyone. He knocks on the back door; a solid rap that shakes the door. He wasn't really expecting anyone to answer; they were probably all busy cooking. But at least he could say he tried.*

S
    Steven

Playing NPC Cook with permission from Les

As Marteen waits he hears the door unlatch and open. A thin man with a chef's hat on and a black chef's jacket and apren, "Yeah, what can I help ya with." the chef asked. The chef did not give Marteen a look of durision and distane, just looked at the homeless Teen as if he was any other average person.

Ciara Maskelyne

*Marteen blinks at the guy; he didn't recognize this guy. Nor the sweet smell of cooking food drifting out through the open doorway. It's all he can do to keep from licking his lips as he speaks to the cook.* Yea, I was looking for Matt. Or James or Sally. Any of them around?

S
    Sally Romanov

"I don't know any James but Sally and Matt are the owners. Neither of them are here. Right now. You a friend of theres?" The cook asked thinking of Sally's other brother, Andrew, and his penchant for grubby clothing and flanel.

Ciara Maskelyne

Yea, something like that. Matt and I are... uh, work out partners. Long distance running. I was just dropping by to see if he was around. If you see either of them, let them know Marteen dropped by and said "Hola". I'll drop by later tonight.

S
    Steven

"Sure Man no problem." The cook says. "You need something to eat man? You look hungry?" the Cook Asks.

Nyda glances over at the rather large individual also sitting at a table by himself and bites her lip. While she isn't normally a forward person, she does hate to eat alone. Maybe he's been here before and he could give her some idea of what's good here? Besides, she hasn't seen hide nor hair of the waitress.

She leans in her chair in the direction of Adom's table and gives him a little wave. "Excuse me? Have you been here before? I, ummm, don't generally do greek or anything and I have no idea what I should order."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.