Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison thought for a moment after listening to the other speak. "I plan to deal with Adam here soon I think he needs to be encouraged to move on somewhere else. He sounds like he'll be trouble if we let him stay, he has too much attitude for one so young and inexperienced. Also I'll contact Sally about the singer after that it is her decision. Then if that Talisia woman has a fetish she has to have some ties to the people, perhaps a family member or a mate. I don't see one of the people giving a fetish to a human who isn't a blood relative though so I would say she may be wolfblooded."

Finally she turned to James. "Oh that reminds me. James if you don't have enough sense not to pull a gun in public where the herd will see it then you shouldn't be carrying one. If you draw police attention to us I will be very upset. So that human woman may be a problem if she keeps popping up after what you pulled. She may get it in her head that it is safe to threaten or blackmail us so if any of you spot that woman again let me know."

Then she heard a howl break out across the city sounding more savage and bestial than a natural wolf howl. Anger flashed across her face, "So help me if that's Adam or Abasi," she began.
    She listened carefully for a long moment and didn't hear anything further. After she was satisfied that it had stopped she turned back to the others.

"Before we mess with Adam there is a couple of things that need doing. Today shows that we need to step up and patrol aggressively. I wanna start with the bridges to the north and make sure they are secure with no pure scent on them. Then we'll have to patrol and mark our boundaries. We'll also need a totem, but the rest comes and then Adam will come first."
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

G
    Gelosiana

Jameson nods at what Allison says. Patrolling the territory should come first before kicking Adam out - its best to know everything your going to have to deal with.

"Well, boss girl, i got one last question. If you go down in a fight, or you arent around for whatever reason, whose second in command?"

Yeah, Primal Urge is a bitch, and can lead to some uncomfortable questions. Like this one.

James nods. "She suprised me, we were off the beaten path and in undergrowth, I'm not sure how she showed up without me hearing or smelling her."

He glances out of the window with a frown as the howl cuts through the air. "Wonderful.. but it might be a First Change Alison." He focuses away from the howl for now. "One thing about patrolling, I may be able to find a way to ward the park against humans, make it very difficult for them to enter. I don't know how well it'll work, but if it does we can keep some of the troubles from tonight out of our hair."

He stops and glances at Jameson as the arkward question is asked.

"Ah, the elephant in the room.."

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

"Don't you know? I'm going to live forever. I'm a tough ol' bitch that's too stubborn to die," she finished with a small laugh. "If y'all are nice I might tell you a tale about that and HOG someday. Your right I need a Beta, but I don't know many of you well enough to make a decision now. I'm going to have to hold off a bit. I'll be watching you all and make a decision soon. So for now, we'll go to the pack locus, cross over and then head up to the river to search for any intrusion."

G
    Gelosiana

Jameson nods and moves to the door. He opens it and steps out of the way, gesturing to his Alpha. "After you, your highness."

James nods, content for now, although he wishes his suggestion of warding had been answered, and he stands, ready to follow Alison out.

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison frowned at Jameson as she stood up. "Highness? Don't call me that. I ain't no god damned royalty." Once she was finished speaking she made her way out the door and will exit the scene with everyone unless stopped.
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

Good to exit.

G
    Gelosiana

Jameson exits

Exit Joseph

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2