Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison made her way up to her apartment building and opened the door. She lead the boys that followed with her into the apartment. At least here they could talk without nosy herd butting in.

"Go ahead have a seat. My name's Alison by the way if you didn't catch it."

The living room along with the apartment was clean and there had pictures of various scenes hung on the walls. There was a couch and several chairs to sit in and Alison took a seat on the couch then turned to Jameson.
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

G
    Gelosiana

Jameson follows Allison inside, but remains standing. He neither wanted nor needed a chair, some remindings and trappings of his former Mortal life.

"Thank you for being patient. I have been meaning to talk to the person who runs this place, and from what James said, that'd be you. How often do you have misanthropes, hard-headed assholes and crazy singing ladies in the woods?"

It was an attempt at a joke, albeit a not very funny one.

James settled in one of the chairs nearer Alison and nodded at Jameson. "James Hallen or Wall Scratcher, and, it doesn't happen as often as you might think. Hopefully.." He chuckles dryly, rubbing his scarred cheek.

"You showed a fair amount of patience yourself, sitting through all that to talk to Alison, which speaks well for you."

He falls silent and glances at Alison , cuious about what Jameson wants.

"Hopefully he's not here to pull the same thing as Adam, he's certainly been far more respectful, so I hope not. Bad for him if he is, we've had enough aggravation for one night, and Alison won't take it well."

..James -thinks-.

G
    Gelosiana

Jameson nods as James speaks, folding his arms across his broad chest while doing so.

"Jameson Irontree, incase I didn't tell you earlier. I hail from a Navajo Hunter in Darkness pack in Arizona. Mere hours before my pack was overrun by Pure, our Cahalith had a dream and told me I must leave. I came here, looking for Granite State Park. I had a feeling that it was a place desperately needing protection from the Herd, and it appears I was right."

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yeah, thankfully it doesn't happen very often. At least I hope so. Both of those two herd will need to be watched and I'll need to have a private conversation with Adam where that nosy bitch won't wander in. That singer also isn't human, she can't be after what I heard." Alison thought over his words and his story before continuing. "So you don't have a pack in the area? You looking for one?"

The man showed discipline by waiting patently and respect as well. Both are what we need. I was beginning to think that every wolf was lacking common sense and courtesy.
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

James frowns in concern. "Not Human? That's worrying, her song was strange, but she seemed normal enough when she was talking, still, you're right about how odd it was.." He drrums his fingers on the armrest of his chair as he thinks, then smiles lightly.

"I think I remember that human suggesting she sing at Sally's, if it's the Sally we know, perhaps I can talk to her about it, let her know what's happened and what we thnk?"

G
    Gelosiana

"and, what? Let her know one of her singers is a pretentious bitch?"

Goddamn, it felt good to be around others of the People again. It wasn't his old pack...but still...

"I would be delighted if you allowed me to protect your brothers and the park."

He pauses for a second, thinking of...

"I know it is your place as Alpha to give direction and tell us what to blow up, but I just had an idea about how we can cemen our bond as a pack. You got Adams contact information, right? What about where he lives? He said it bordered the territory, or was in it, or something. It was a bit hard to try and level through his ego to understand what the he'll he was actually saying... Anyway, how about we go pay our friend a visit? Tell him, in no uncertain terms, that he's just gonna have to move, and if he comes back to the territory uninvited, he'll be fucking mauled. You said yourself he has to be dealt with, and right now seems like a perfect time to take the initiative and kick his ass out of the territory. Whaddya think?

Why so keen on the nicknames? Generalizations can be dangerous…

Joseph had been sitting quietly so far, still pondering. He felt much more cemented in reality now, much more collected and whole. It was as though something had swum around inside his head, clearing out space before his thoughts crashed back into its rightful place; or perhaps as though a strong wind had blown off a lake, sweeping the morning’s fog away. It was odd now that he thought about it. He couldn’t really describe how he had been feeling beyond being dazed and that was what really bothered him. Leaning forward and running a hand through his hair he finally contributed.

“Well, I can tell you all for certain that the singer, Nela, is definitely not a mundane human. Her song had… disconcerting affects when I was close by the source of it. I can’t really describe it much but for an example, when I finally found who, or what, was making the song I felt myself sing lyrics not of my own…in perfect tandem with her. She's not a ghost or spirit, the two things which I know would explain that. All I know is that if I find her in the territory again I’ll be trying to chase her out and I think we should let the Seekers know they have some occult vocalist auditioning to sing in their territory.

“Secondly, the human, Talisia Rose O’Connor, was not as ordinary as she appeared. She had a fetish around her neck: the rabbit’s foot. I couldn’t figure out what kind of fetish it was but unless she was using a powerful gift, she’s not Uratha. All in all, it’s a damn confusing situation…Makes me thankful there’s Adam to deal with. As far as he goes, I’m up for anything,” he finished with a shrug.

James coughs and covers his mouth to conceal a wide grin, but he very much seems to approve of Jameson's suggestion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last