Ended
Watch

the youngest master

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew parks the Land Cruiser and checks his watch. 8:50. Good, they still had some time yet. After getting out, he waits for Sally. Her initiation, her show.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally walked into the Tur and smelled her Alpha already there. She hoped her other family would show up. She needed the support. She was nervous about what was to come. She remembered stories of James Initiation and it pained her. "Luna Watch over me, Gaea Support me, Lord give me strength." Sally thought to herself as she walked up to Matthew, with none of the Herd around she addresses him properly "Hello Firebringer."

G
    Gelosiana

Luke saw the Land Cruiser from about a hundred yards off. Matt had told him about this 'Tur' place, and now was his chance to see it. Apparently, Sally was going to undertake her initiation, and Luke was really looking forward to really meet others of the People. He also felt like he was ready for his own initiation. He approached Matt in Hishu, wearing a second hand denim wind breaker and other mismatched apparel. Goodwill apparently had a sale. Knowing Luke, it was probably a five-finger discount sale.

"Hey Matt, what's shaking?"

L

At 8:55 Tony's form could be seen approaching. He was accompanied by Randall and Tracy, the two Iron Masters of the Justicars. He offers a nod to the Shadow Seekers' Alpha as he sees him, "Matthew." A typical, brief, greeting from the Justicar's Alpha. But to Matthew he seems just a bit more careful than usual; not quite certain how Matthew would react, it seems, given the circumstances of his departure from the Justicars.

Then he looks to the two Uratha accompanying Matthew. "Which one wants to join the Farsil Luhal?"

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally steps forward with no hesitations, Be Brave little one. She heard her fathers voice in her head. Sally looked to the Alpha of the Justicars and says, "I wish to join with the Farsil Luhal." Sally says stepping forward and presenting herself to the Justicar Alpha.

G
    Gelosiana

Luke watches the Justicars approach, knowing they are an elder pack but little else. Today was Sallys day; she had fed him, gave him a place to...be. Luke knew that just as Sally had befriended and aided Luke, that the same must be expected of him. He would be there, whether it was her, Matthew or Shadow Tongue. Luke watches the events in proud silence.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue hurries into the park. He was late.

He ducks his head in apology to Matthew and grins sheepishly to his sister. He knew how important this was for her.He then rubs his eyes. The Light spirit's brightness still burned into his retinas.

A
    Ayla

Rain lopes into the Tur wearing combat boots with the laces missing and a baggy pair of army pants. Her shirt depicts Superman and Batgirl in a compromising situation. Pulling out a Charleston Chew that the local 7-11 had donated to her war effort against the Shadow she begins to enjoy the candy, quietly watching the other wolves from a short distance off. It was Sally’s show, and Rain was content to sit in the nose bleeds.

L

Tony looks to Sally, then motions to his two pack mates a short distance away. They appear to be setting up a collapsible table. "Randall and Julia will conduct your initiation."

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally gives a nod to Tony and a smile to her pack mates seeing that they are all here to support her. Sally then moves over to the collapsible table and the two Uratha setting it up. "My Name is Sally of the Shadow Seekers I present myself to be tested for Initiation into the Farsil Luhal."

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last