Ended
Watch

the youngest master

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
    G
    Gelosiana

Luke stands perfectly still while he repeats the Oath to Tony.

"Imru Nu Fir Imru - The People do not Murder the People
    Si Sehe Mak; Mak ne Sih - The Low Honor the High; The High Respect The Low
    Ni Daha - Respect Your Prey
    Uratha Safal Thil Lu'u - The Uratha Shall Cleave to the Human
    Nu Hu Uzu Eren - Do Not Eat the Flesh of Man or Wolf
    Nu Bah Githul. The Herd Must Not Know"

The last Oath is said with pride, and respect. "Allow no one to witness or tend to your weakness"

That was it then; He was in the Tribes of the Moon, he was a Storm Lord, and would never fail himself, his pack, or Kim, ever again.

L

As Luke recited the Oath of the Moon Tony swelled into Dalu form. And as Luke finished the Oath Tony's vestigial claws began tracing their way across Luke's face and torso, outlining the new brands the young Irraka had earned. <<Lunes, Skolis-Ur, see us tonight. See the young wolf in front of you. He has shown endurance, he has shown perserverance, he has not shown weakness. An Iminir stands before you tonight, one who has proved that he can uphold the stringent tenets of the tribe! I implore you, grant him the honor he is due.>>

Tony's voice rang triumphantly into the night sky as he finished his chant, the lines he had been tracing flashing with a silvery light as a lightning-filled eye flares to life on Luke's shoulder. And in that flash a spirit-wolf appears. There's stormclouds in his fur, lightning in his eyes, and thunder in his voice. <<Look into my eyes young one.>>

Please PM me with the gift you would like Luke to learn. He will be out for two hours learning the gift. However, since I don't think anyone in the scene has anything left to say at the moment feel free to fast-forward through those two hours in your next post.

G
    Gelosiana

After rousing from his spiritual trance, Luke stands up. He nods once at Tony, Julia, and the two Farsil Luhal, before turning to Matthew. "Wanna grab some food, boss?"

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew nods to Luke. "That sounds like a plan. And congratulations."

Matthew and Luke exit scene.

L

End Scene

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9