Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(Horizon) And So It Begins

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

Before Saul speaks, O-Yama offers his knowledge of the place. "I personally know that the hired soldiers within Horizon have knowledge of our weaknesses. They know what harms us and what brings us to Final Death. When I broke my bonds, nearly made free of the damned facility, I was attacked with fire. Most of the men carry automatic firearms, as well as batons with are capable of a setting in which a small flame engulfs the tip."

He thinks for a moment, remembering his run of the place, and continues. "I believe they have access to flamethrowers as well, and I personally was attacked with incendiary grenades, some kind of explosive that released flames over a small area."

"They are organised, tight-knit and quick to respond. When I broke free, I used my blood enhanced strength to punch through an elevator shaft's stone wall, making my way to a different floor than where I had initially escaped. I was left without enemy contact, but it was only a short peace, they had found my position within moments. As I said, they are very quick to respond."

PRE

Argent is about to answer Madison, but the conversation picks up, and he simply listens.

Interrupting a Priscus, a Spina, a one-eyed bigass nasty samurai, or the Harpy's Childe aren't on his to-do list for the evening.

He looks over at Madison as O-Yama finishes, and his expression is one of shock and horror.

"Dear, me, no, all of that sounds like I might get them dirty."

And... did that make the dirty old bastard the Prince's step-Childe?

Saul sits as commanded and nods. He must have mixed up the protocol, dang. "Yes, Miss." He tries not to notice all the eyes staring at him and ignore the way his Beast commands him to slink away before he offends the greater Predators again. In response to her question about the time required to set up the explosives, he answers, "Well, miss...if I have four men...er...people, sorry, miss. Four people to help carry all the pieces there, I could have everything set in sixty, ninety minutes, I figure. If I have to trek everythin' myself, eight hours back and forth." Then he answers Wilhelm, "Priscus Von Schusten, Mister O-Yama's account of the arms at Horizon's disposal is accurate, though, as I mentioned to you, their resources have become more limited recently, and not every guard is toting the fancy fire-stick or grenades, just those in the basement, near the Room and the cells."

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison lets a grin slide onto her face. Argent's antics may be seen as annoying by some but she found him amusing. She leans over and takes a closer look at the shoes. She listens to the talk of the facility going on and pays attention to who is asking what and the answers to said questions. She doesn't feel like being Miss Serious though. They are about to go into a situation where final death is a very real possability and she doesn't want to be remembered for her last moments as being the stoic, stuffy Ventrue everyone thinks she is.

Relaxing just the slightest, she looks up at Argent with an impish grin. "Yes, but I thought the point of going was to get all down and dirty. So, you going barefoot then?"

L

"Is this something you would like to talk to me about in Private Deputy Connelly, or can you talk to me about it here?"

He glances back to Saul as the man finishes giving his appraisal. "And how many guards would you say there are equipped with the incendiary weaponry?"

The flirting between Madison and Argent he ignored. So long as the Daeva did not simply take the fight as an opportunity to feel the woman up again he could care less about how they decided to amuse themselves.

M
    Markos Connelly

"Private preferably Sir, But it can wait until after the briefing." Mark said and stepped back to finish the briefing. Mark had been thinking all night about how he could help, he thought back to the hotel and his desperate and stupid actions. Now he thought of a way. Medical care for Vampires wasn't really necessary. But he had thought of an Idea he wanted to bounce off the Priscus as he is running this operation.

"About six, sir. carrying. There's more in the armory, though, at least another ten working ones," Saul answers simply. "Maybe fifteen, twenty grenades are in the armory, too."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani continues to study the map, nodding absently. "Then taking the armory is also going to be very important. I don't relish the idea of getting fried."

She looks up at the others in the room and begins to take count of who they have avauilable. It would seem they are going to have to do this with less people then they expected. Which would also mean the groups will be much smaller then what they might need.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Regina Pia

PRE

"Thank you, for your insight." Regina says to both O-Yama and Saul. "I apologize, for taking up so much of this esteemed group's time. I have another question, brought on by Mister Saul's account. He mentioned cells. Are we to assume that there are other prisoners, and if so, what are we to do with them?"

Contingencies were all well and good. And even with proper leadership in the field, things generally worked out. But knowing the principles of the fight, the goals, that was paramount.

PRE

Argent wanted to cringe when the silly Deputy interrupted the whole meeting just to ask the Être le capitaine Priscus if he could not ask him something now. Why in God's name the Prince kept him a Deputy was a mystery, unless the Ventrue liked a little strange every now and then.

Perhaps he was offering his services to the Priscus as well -- the Mekhet certainly had that Dirty Secret vibe.

As the conversation continued, he made a mental note to volunteer for anything that did not involve the armory.

From what he'd seen, flaming explosive devices and Kindred were mélange pauvre.

"Mmmmmm?"
    he asked Madison. "Why, no, I've a set of fabulous Doc Martens, or some authentic jungle boots... I haven't decided which..."

The lacings were finished, and Argent began putting on his new white shoes.

Priorities.

Page 4 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread