Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 106
DISPLAYED
(Horizon) And So It Begins

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina nods to Markos. He may proceed. She is deep in thought over her role.

Arnold motions for Regina and Markos to step over to the side of the room with him before turning to Markos "What is it?"
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

M
    Markos Connelly

"Reeve Sir, I was just wondering if you had a hookup so I can get some better gear? Maybe a better gun and one of those Kevlar Vests they were talking about?" Mark asks the Reeve, "I just don't want to go in unprepared and my people don't deal in weapons."

Regina Pia

PRE

"I apologize, Mister Markos, but I have no such weaponry or armor; Aside from the chain shirt you saw me in at court."
    She gets up and bows to the Reeve, the Royal Archon, then the Royal Hound, Priscus Von Schusten, and then everyone else according to their station.
    Thankfully, argent is gone, so she doesn't have to both with him.

Peter nods at the answer given, pleased that there is an avenue to protect himself as much as possible. He ignores Argent... after all, he's French. They're used to that. And why are they taking a Frenchman to a fight? When's the last time the French won anything without someone not French leading them?

To Wilhelm, he simply shrugs and replies "I can only ask them when I think of them."

Once the meeting is concluded, he quietly and briefly says goodbye to Ishani before heading out into the night to stop off at a hardware store and check his live traps.

The rest of the group is led back out of the meeting room and go their separate ways to prepare for the coming storm.

End Scene
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11
Closed Thread