DISPLAYED
Night on the Town (open)

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum noticed the DJ's gesture to the two mages and figured it was best to drop her active spells. Damn a touchy bastard. He better not try shit, she thought while dropping her active site spell.

She was about to speak to the mage sitting next to her when a punk with a mowhawk sat next to her. She scowled at him for a moment and then her coke arrived. "Well I won't stop you if you wanna buy this one Sean. It's not nearly as fun as the stuff I used buy though."
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

Sean's grin widens, if possible, when Aurum mentions the 'stuff she used to buy'

He gestures to the bartender, indicating the lady's drink before tossing a few bills on the bar top. Then he turns back to her and leans over, acting in a manner that can only be described as 'obviously surreptitious,'

"I know exactly what you mean. A drink or two doesn't normally quite do it for me either. That's why every time I go to a party I always make sure that I bring extra supplies."

He leans back, smiling at her, waiting to see if she 'caught his drift.'

Kharn

"Alice has ordered that Spring stick together in groups, I cant say the same for anyone else, but I just got the message." He says, smiling, and shaking the warrior-'ling's hand. "Enzo di Veyron."

"So where you heading, since you're obviously not staying?" He asks with a fluidity in his words.

S
    Steven

"Heading back to my brothers apartment. I have to prepare." Spartan said as he continued walking. He thought for a moment, "You are welcome to join me if you want. You seem to know the Queen perhaps I could learn from you?" Spartan says and continues down the street

<<Exit Spartan and Enzo>>

ooc

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Victoria Stamford

Shit just when I had decided steer clear of trouble it falls right into my lap.

At the man's statement she tried to disguise her interest, but failed miserably. "I used to do the same. It's been a while for me...wha'cha got?" She tried to act disinterested and casual, but her eyes betrayed her desire.

Sean looks incredulous when Aurum claims it had 'been a while' "Has it? Well, you're just about read then aren't ya."

He laughs, it's the type of mirth filled laugh that is possessed by people who seem to find everything funny. Then, looking up and down the bar, noticing the stiffs and losers hanging around, he says to her "Tell you what. Let's grab a private table or, even better, let's go have a dance, and I'll tell you all about what I have in my pockets."

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum frowned slightly when he asked her to dance. Why the hell is some punker hitting on a goth?

She wasn't entirely sure that she wanted to encourage the man by leading him on with a dance. Hell. It's just a dance...

"Sure, why the fuck not?" She said apathetically.

As she stood up she turned and patted the mage next to her on the shoulder. "Sorry, we'll chat in a while if we're still around."

She finally turned back to Sean and waited for him to pick a spot on the floor or a booth.

If Aurum had asked him, Sean would have laughed and probably expressed that he was 'too old' to care about all 'scene vs scene' shit. After all, underneath mohawks and black makeup we're all red and pink on the inside.

Instead he just leads her out onto the floor and begins to dance with her. He's not any kind of fantastic dancer, but he seems to have fun. He grins at her, leaning in close and saying over the music "So what do you get off on? Coke? Ex? K? I've got some Roxys and a little weed if you're just trying to chill."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne enters the Rage with a smile and flash of her eyes. Her blue eyes scan the crowd. Rowdy..Fun As she makes her way into the crowd her eyes track the room, training to hard to overcome even when trying to relax. A few moments after finding a delicious looking man to dance with she sees the writing on the wall, literally. With a shake of her head she leaves the disappointed boy behind and makes her way to a wall to watch the crowd. She releases her spell into the Tapestry and watches for anyone paying attention to her more than they should. Hey she's beautiful she can't help it.

R
    Ragnar

Looking

It must have been out of the corner of his eye did Terros notice the woman walk in and read the words on the wall. Another that can read Atlantean Script makes four awakened minds here... what is going on did I just manage to walk into the middle of some sort of meeting... He thought to himself. Terros non-chalantly and poorly pretends not to notice another such dazzling figure he'd wrap up and save for Christmas.

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread