Running wild

(Grey Hoods) Lunchables
May 22, 2023 - Jul 29, 2023
Page 4 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
    G
    Gelosiana

2 suxx

((I need to clarify.))

James shifts his eyes to Tali as she arrives, she was painfully beautiful, but his mind was far too wrapped in other things to spend much time on that. He carefully and non-threateningly returned the gun to his pocket, glaring at Adam.

"Why don't you take your friend and leave? And if you decide to threaten my sister again.." His eyes flicker to Alison. "You can have all the fuin of a restraining order."

Long Fang skittered as fast as he could through the undergrowth, letting his paws guide his step and carry him where they may. He was going in the right direction and his head would only get in the way. It had been a few months since he had run in woods this thick and while part of him enjoyed it, it was still damn annoying. The wind picked up and brought the scent of thriving green and the acidic smell of anger in the distance. Hop-skipping over a log he change direction abruptly and bolted off towards the old scent of people; it must mean a trail. As the foliage began to thin up a head his form became mercurial, writhing from a black furred, sleek form and rising up onto two legs, flesh mercurial and rippling as clothing melded from inside his core. The man who stumbled out onto the trail wore a dark brown leather jacket over a black button down shirt and a pair of dark jeans.

Running a hand through his hair and clearing any twigs or leaves out he began to walk, panting heavily but with a spring in his walk. The woods were pristine and thrummed with unseen energy, as thought the air itself was vibrating and bouncing off the leaves. It seemed to be harmonious but the undercurrent of anger and tension stymied the feeling, giving it a steeper charge. But it suddenly all changed. Sound, pure and haunting, thrummed through the woods, twisting the air into whispering slithers of grief and yearning for that which has been left in the ashes of the past, filling his chest with tearing stillness. It pulled at his mind but Joseph gave a shake of his head and kept walking, a quiet spill of song being torn from his mouth.

“Moonlight falling over me
    Sail on where the shadows hide
    Moonlight crawling down on me
    Just like you could not compete with my pride

Compensation for a misconducted life
    Is it way too much to ask
    Hard to wake up
    With your heart and soul deprived
    When the morning comes
    The second to your last

You cut the silence like a knife
    At the edge of my last defenses
    You cut the silence like a knife
    You know I won't repent for all

Moonlight falling over me
    Sail on where the shadows hide
    Moonlight crawling down on me
    Just like you could not compete with my pride”

He changed direction, feeling the pull of the song. This was not something natural, not something which should be in his territory. He hated to leave the Pack, especially with the tension running as high as it was, but the pull he felt demanded his attention. It could be ignored, but it could not be forgotten. He continued onward towards the source, song spilling a bit more loudly from his throat.

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

wits + occult fail

Alison saw the human walk over and address Adam and then she saw the girl notice Jame's gun. "God damn it James, what the hell are you doing with that thing here? Put it away."

She turned to Adam and the human, addressing them both, "Just a misunderstanding sweet cheeks, nothing to worry about. Adam was just leaving."

Alison took a few steps closer to Adam in a non-threatening manner and spoke softly enough for him to hear and human woman not to hear. "At your skill level it might serve you well to be polite when you encounter new people pup. Wanna talk, we'll talk when she's not here. If you wanna fight, leave and don't come back."

The Alpha spared
    Jameson a quick glance to know he had been seen and that she would speak with him when this was resolved.
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

G
    Gelosiana

Jameson leaned against the nearest tree and crossed his arms. Holy shit, they get everything[/i] happening at once. The Alpha seems to be prioritizing everything, and he can wait.[/i] Hed waited this long, but a little longer wont hurt.

R
    Rose Whitewater

Tali Rose likely would have been very upset had she registered Allison's comment of Sweet Cheeks but that haunting melody... and that pull... it sounded so sad. She felt her feet moving as she began to head in that direction. A distracted word said to Adam.

"I'll see you later. Glad everything seems to be okay now..." Tali murmmurs.

L

Jameson

G
    Grey_Devil

Adam's face clenched slightly at the sound of Tali's voice. This was far from a good time for her to be wandering into the situation. Violence was just under the surface and people had drawn guns.

Luckily, it seemed the Alpha had everything under control and Tali kept moving shortly after Alison spoke out to her.

Adam whispered back, "Thanks, I wouldn't have wanted her involved."

"That being said, dont tell me who to fight and who to walk away from. Its your pack who is drawing guns and waving them in my face. Your the Alpha, which means your strong and I respect that. "

"James here is another problem. He seems nice enough, just skiddish around other people."

Adam pulled out his cell phone, "Since you said we should talk another time, how about I get a number I can reach you."

Adam paused for a second the smell of another wolf drifting to his nostrils. "Another wolf, you have got to be kidding me." Adam's head turned slightly sniffing the air for more of a scent.

James would have taken part in the ensuring conversation, but his head turned as sorrowful music washed through the night air, and he blinked, glancing around before heading towards the source. "What is that sound..?"

Page 4 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last