Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Running wild

(Grey Hoods) Lunchables
May 22, 2023 - Jul 29, 2023
Page 2 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

"Like you said, you want to dicuss for terms, that means my Alpha. Like -I- said earlier, you just heading through should be fine, though I'll check that later." He returns the phone to his pocket, then sighs, rolling his eyes upwards. "Was his name Abasi, or Sandman?"

G
    Grey_Devil

"Didn't catch his name, just that he struck out with a girl cause he thought getting up in my face was more important. Tall, dark skin, long hair, thought he owned the place."

Adam continued to look into the eyes of the person he considered a young pup.

"Well perhaps I should set up a meeting with your alpha, cause I live nearby. Could cause some complications. She might even give her hunter in darkness a treat for catching someone passing through the park."

"Sounds like him.." James nods. "Right, fair enough. And it's Suthar Anzuth, it's a forgiveable mistake though." James raises his phone again and brings it to his ear as he conceals a small smirk. He watches Russak carefully as he dials a number and waits.

G
    Grey_Devil

Adam lets out a deep chuckle.

"Come on kid, I know better then to believe your a Blood Talon."

Adam knew the comment was inflammatory, the young pup was backing down far too much to be a Blood Talon and if he was, well then Adam would get to work of some frustration from his earlier conversation in some good old fashion sport.

Adam hadn't had a good workout since he left the previous pack, and was starting to feel a little pent up.

A muscle twitches in James' cheek as Russek hits a nerve, he transfers the phone to his left hand and still holds it to his ear as he reaches into his jacket, his eyes fixed on Russek.

"You're not helping your chances, so wait and bite your tongue. Seriously." He removes a pistol from under his jacket, keeping it pointed down, for now.

L

ST Note
    James does not have enough dots of resources to afford a silencer, the last post has been adjusted accordingly.

James hangs the phone up, gazing at Adam. "Then we wait, unless you're careless enough to choose otherwise."

Phone call

G
    Gelosiana

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Jameson had smelled them from a ways off. He had been around the park for a few days, looking and waiting for the owners to show back up. Apparently, the one with the gun either owned it, or was about to prove it.

He stepped out from around the tree, anouncing his appearance with a low yip. James and Russak can are treated to the sight of a massive Urhan form, rippling muscles damn near visiple underneath his shaggy brown fur. His limbs look about as thick as the tree trunk he was behind.

He looks directly at James, ignoring Russak completely.[/ COLOR] <<you own this place?>>

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison drove up in her red Jeep Wrangler, with the topper up, and pulled up near James and Adam. She opened the door and hopped out wearing a t-shirt, bluejeans, fingerless leather gloves, and her shit-kickers. From James and Adam's position it looked like she was not alone in the vehicle. She made her way over to the two uratha with a serious expression on her face.

She she got close she looked at Adam for a moment studying him. Her warrior instinct took over and she analyzed the wolf looking for strengths and weaknesses. "I'm Alison. I haven't seen you in the city before, and you're not HOG. Why are you here and what's your name boy?"

Not taking her eyes off Adam she addressed her packmate, "So James what's shakin'?"

Alison caught the glint of the new arrival out of the corner of her eye. I don't know who the fuck these guys are, but our territory is not an open invitation to every stray in the city. Fuckin' bastards.

Warrior's Eye ability on Adam
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Jack got out of the jeep and smiled, and strode up taking his place behind his Alpha he stood tall, simply brought his hand over the scar on his throat as he looked at Adam, and Luke he contemplated on looking at their bands, but decided not to and crossed his arms before nodding to Wallscratcher.

Page 2 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last