Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Running wild

(Grey Hoods) Lunchables
May 22, 2023 - Jul 29, 2023
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

After meeting Rachel and deciding to talk to Alison about it later James finds himself back in the midt of Granite Park, now in the Urhan form, and with a muted yelp of delight, he begins running through the undergrowth, enjoying the feeling of freedom and the chance to stretch his legs.

G
    Grey_Devil

Adam headed back through Granite park with some extra cash in his pocket and a lot on him mind. The conversation with the young lady had been strange and she had a fetish on her that Adam knew he would have to work on acquiring.

Adam smelt it on the wind first. The scent of another werewolf. That idiot was probably... No something was different.

Adam, lowered himself closer to the ground, taking a long sniff and heading off in the direction of the new scent.

James stopped and slunk to his belly, crawling through the bushes and sniffing for any signs of prey to hunt, nevermind that his thrashing around earlier had frightened away anything capable of moving, he continued looking however, being upwind of Adam he remianed unaware of the approaching Urathu.

He wriggled impatiently under a prickly branch, leaving a few burrs of his ash grey fur hanging from it and shaking himself with a huff of annoyance.

G
    Grey_Devil

Adam moved cautiously and silently through the underbrush, attempting to keep himself out of sight. This was off the beaten path that regular people traveled, so obviously the person either wasn't looking to be found or unlike last time would be more inclined to strike a blow.

Adam knew that changing into another form would be advantageous for the track but wanted to keep his wits about him. He moved through the underbrush finding a few hints of passage, Grey fur on brambles and caught on branches. Wolves healing ability made simple wounds such as those more annoyances then anything else, but it left an easy trail to follow.

Adam saw James not twenty feet away moving through the underbrush. Adam cracked a half smile at the sight of the half wolf.

"Quiet Night don't you think?"
    Adam paused dramatically to let the wolf turn in his direction. "I think you will find the hunting here not up to your satisfaction."

James wheels in suprise at the sudden intrusion and steps back with a faint growl to take in the other werewolf as the fur on his back rises. After a moment of studying him he flows upwards into his human form, adjusting the smart brown jacket he wears and nodding at the other werewolf.

A stranger in the Granite park might be something to worry about, but he didn't plan to take any decisive action without Alison's agreement unless he was forced to, not after the trouble he'd gotten into before..

"Welcome to the Heart of Granite's territory." James smiles polietly as he introduces himself. "Wall Scratcher."

"Let's see how he acts.."

G
    Grey_Devil

Adam felt a tinge of anger, a growl emanating in response to the one offered. The Heart of Granite, sounds like he had inadvertently walked into another wolf's territory. That was strange though considering he hadn't really seen a lot of activity. He would have assumed they would have butted heads before this.

Adam locked eyes with the other wolf, he didn't want to give the impression that this was a casual social call.

"Unimpressed."

Adam let the word hang in the air for enough time to cause discomfort.

"Russak. I haven't seen any packs around here, only the occasional person coming to pick a fight. Your pack believes they own this park?"

James grunts, rubbing his forehead in frustration. "You're the second Urathu I've met in less then a day who seems to still be learning how to manage their temper, and I'm not sure I'm in the mood for this now. Right."

He folds his arms, regarding Russek. "I've no objection to you passing through, I don't think my Alpha will either, but if you want to stake a claim to this territory, let me know so we can get on with it."

G
    Grey_Devil

"Perhaps its you that is having trouble managing your anger. Your the one rubbing your head and getting worked up."

Adam moved his eyes from Jame's looking out towards the woods directly around them instead. A crooked smile appearing on his face.

" Might start thinking that if every Urathu that you ran into gave you 'attitude.' Scratcher.'"

Adam knew that James obviously did have some issues with his own temper. Few werewolves didn't and Adam could easily say that he had struggled with his own for more then a while after the change.

"I doubt I could take on the whole pack by myself. Odds are against me, but I am not sure they would want their Omega setting terms for my passage."

James fought back against his rsiing desire to start a fight with Russak, he was being rubbed the wrong way, but the other werewolf would have a point if James attacked him, he shrugged, falling back on his practice in hashing out frustrating agreemnts in hot offices. "If you want to form an agreement with the pack, I can have my Alpha here in a few minutes, but being aggressive with her as well won't help your case."

He removes a mobile from his pocket, waiting for a response.

G
    Grey_Devil

Adam's eyes drifted back to meet Jame's own.

"Well assuming you can't handle it, we could always talk with your Alpha."

Adam paused for a moment to let Jame's consider his decision, "You might want to tell her she has more then a few people randomly claiming this territory. Another told me that it was claimed, a larger fellow with an attitude."

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last