Ended
Watch
81 - 87
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Look What the Roach Dragged In

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
    L

Scavenger Who Never Tires, still sits atop the dumpster. Apparently he'd been digging around in it a bit while waiting for the Sworn to return. <<He fought those who attacked me, even when not bound to me. That speaks of conviction, I would not turn him away.>> Jeremiah has the totem's approval, it would seem.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo turns to Jeremiah, looking at the urhan with a feral dominant smile. "It seems Scavenger has given you his blessing. You are now Sworn. You will honor our territory, my orders, and you will respect your brothers and sisters within this fucked up little family we have. Except Last Laugh... He's just a pain in the ass." He says with a laugh.

He then turns to Scavenger and his face goes back to serious. <<Honored totem, what do you know of these magath, they seem unafraid of the uratha. Tell us all you know.>>

L

<<I had not encountered them before today, and did not stop to ask questions of them when they attacked.>> It was funny how "talk" seemed to be rather low on the list of things to do when one's life was at risk.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Gwen listens to Scavenger's... explanation. And answers it in her best Hishu-First Tongue. A few of the sounds are off, as they ought to be, but she does manage. <<They won't bother you now, Scavenger. Not for a little while at least.>> She bows her head at the creature. <<Please, be careful. There's no telling what kind of spirits might arise out of this new hisil. It may take time for the place to reach its balance.>>

To the rest of the Sworn, she says "All right people, let's go home. Tomorrow, we're taking a little trip to the hospital."

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo nods his head, having already spoken with Gwen of this before. "Hospital's gonna be fun. Get to meet some old buddies of ours..." He says with a predatory grin as he begins stalking towards the Den.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

"How wonderful," Vincent states about another hospital visit. Last time he was there, he was threatened with open heart surgery by a Justicar. This time, Vinny reckons that an angry new father will be the least of his concerns as he heads back home.

L

End Scene

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9