O-Yama followed Shadow into the Lexis she had waiting for her, sitting with her as the ghouled driver sped them off to the Chapterhouse. He did not presume to sit too close to her, but as the drive wore on, he found himself looking upon her more often than not, and as it came to a close, his hand had found hers and held it softly. He looked at her with a small smile.

"I will not lie, I have missed you milady." He says, looking into her eyes.

Shadow returns the smile and squeezes the hand that is so much larger then hers. She thinks about all the things that she'd wanted to say to him when she finally got him back. But now she isn't sure where to begin. How do you tell someone how you feel when you don't know if they feel the same?

She decides on small-talk first, then get to the important stuff. "I am so sorry O-Yama. If they had known where you were sooner......the entire city was involved in trying to find you. The complex was far too secure for them to get in without raising an alarm and the possible chance that they would kill you."

She shakes her head, obviously dismayed by the lost time. "I didn't think they'd ever get you out. It has been a very long nine months. I have missed you as well.........very much." The last is said in a very soft tone.

O-Yama smile grows a little more as she begins to apologize. He allows her to finish speaking, before he finally draws breath. Did she feel the same way? How would he even tell her how he felt? He had no idea how to approach the situation, but instead decided to comfort her, to let her understand that he was okay, despite everything they had done to him in that facility.

"Milady, trust me when I say I know just how secure the complex, I broke free of my restraints some time ago, and played havoc for a short time before a lucky shot to the head put me into the long sleep." He says, and despite having failed, he still sounded proud.

"I didn't think I would be getting out." He says, and his voice takes on a slightly distant tone. "I truely thought Final Death would claim me before I had a chance to see any of those I consider friends again... or those I would consider a loved one." He says, unsure if she would understand what he meant.

Loved one? She fights to keep her expression neutral, trying to call upon whatever abilities she may have to school her features, but those abilities are few and far between.

Who is he talking about? Surly he could not be speaking of someone else? Then she remembers her psuedo relationship with Rahyna and her heart sinks. Of course he found someone else. She was currently engaged with another person at the time even though she felt love for him already when it happened. But she could hardly blame him for having found someone who could give him what she could not.

Her heart sinking into her toes, she nods docilely. "Yes, I know. Everyone feared the same thing. I know they are happy to see you again as am I." Suddenly she realizes what her plans had been and her face turns scarlet once again. "I......was going to take you back to the chapter house, but if you would rather go back to your Haven I understand. I am sure there must be someone waiting for you there."

Her hand slides out of his as she feels guilt for making such absured assumptions.

O-Yama looks hurt when Shadow pulls her hand away and turns to face her fully. Why had she reacted in such a way to what he had said... He remained silent for a moment, before reaching out tentatively, placing his hands on her shoulders. Looking her straight in those beautiful eyes, O-Yama smiles.

"Shadow," He says, using her name, something to him meaning intimacy and closeness. "I have noone waiting for me. There is noone I would rather spend this night with."

His hand unconsciously moves to trace the line of her jaw, his thumb, skin rough from decades of wielding a katana, gently brushes against her cheek. "Were it not for my memories of you, I would not have endured in that place as long as I had."

Before he can stop himself, he leans forward, softly kissing her on the lips. Realising what he was doing, O-Yama pulls back and gives her an apologetic look. "My apologies, milady."

Shadow gives the signal for the driver to proceed to the chapter house now that she was certain O-Yama did not want to return to his haven. She smiles at him as he touches her face and returns the kiss, wanting to wrap her arms around him and continue to hold him. She refrains however and allows him to pull back.

She waves the apology away as if it is unnecessary. "You have been alone and in pain for a long time, Samurai, one can hardly begrudge you the want for contact." Her voice is soft but not scolding, more of an understanding of the loneliness that comes with captivity. She takes his hand again, her other hand stroking the lines of his forearm as she speaks.

"A lot has changed since you were taken. Headstrong and Gideon have taken a long leave of absense. Rahyna is gone as well. We believe she was taken by Horizon as well but we have not been able to track her down." She looks away, as if having to admit her own failure to protect her covenent is painful.

"Heathcliff Staley was named Seneschal. There has been a large influx of kindred in the last few months, all interested in making their mark. Victoria Stamford is now Harpy, as of the last Court. And........" She pauses, not sure if she wants to tell him the last bit of news, but knowing it will come out at some point. "My Master, Oracle White, sent someone here to.........take control of me. Prince Clarke has not given her leave to do so as this is his domain of course, and my Master owns nothing within it according to the Prince but......" She shrugs not sure what else to say.

The gate to the estate comes into view and the car stops momentarily as the driver puts in the passcode. The car begins the slow drive up the long driveway to the front of the large house. "Prince Clarke has given me the old Jones estate for a new chapter house and we have gained quite a few new members. It has been nice to have a home again. You're welcome to stay as long as you like."

She reaches out and touches his face this time as the car slows to a halt. Leaning in, she is the one to kiss him now, a long, slow lingering kiss. She pulls away and looks up at him, meeting his gaze. "I would really like you to stay, O-Yama." He gets the impression she isn't just talking about for the night.

O-Yama listens intently as Shadow speaks, nodding occasionally. He could not help but be relieved that Rahyna was missing. She had been an obstacle to him, interfering with his intentions towards Shadow, and also an interference to his then duty as her protector. That she was gone, he would lose no day-sleep over.

He was surprised the Seneschal position had been given to Staley, but he nodded his approval. A Nosferatu is such a high position was something he could respect. He would have to meet this Victoria Stamford, if she was Harpy than she was to be respected. He nodded grimly as Shadow spoked of Oracle White. He almost trembled with anger at the thought of her being someone's slave, but kept his body still, and calm. "I must agree with the Prince, you are noone's pet milady."

He nods when she mentions it being nice to have a home, he was happy to have anything at all at this point. It was good that the Ordo had gained new members, despite its losses. Finally, he smiles as she offers to let him haven at the new chapterhouse. He would have liked nothing more than that.

When she kisses him, he gladly returns it, kissing her deeply. He cant resist a small laugh of happiness as he replies to her. "Milady, I would be remiss in my duty as your guardian were I not to stay. Would my honor demand anything less?" He kisses her once more, no longer hesitant

Although still hungry for O-Yama’s affection, Shadow pulls away from him and considers his words. She doesn’t want him as her protecter, she wants him as her companion. Would his honor allow him to do both? Or does it require a relationship of professionalism? She frowns in uncertainty. Rahyna, Asa, and many others had told her she has every right to want something and to ask for what she wants. She wants O-Yama, not just in her bed but to share her unlife with. He was the only person in centuries who had awoken feelings in her that she didn’t think she would ever feel again. But could she truly ask for that from him? Wanting someone in your bed was one thing and it was clear O-Yama found her pleasing, but did he want her as a companion?

As soon as the car stops, Shadow tells the driver to get out. She looks up at O-Yama. “I don’t want your protection, Samurai…….I just want you.”

O-Yama looks down, nodding his head, a small smile on his face. "I am your milady. I am your lover, your friend, your confidant, and if need be, your protecter, but before all that, I am yours." He says, looking deep into her beautiful eyes.

How many times had he imagined moments like this, while confined to that gods-forsaken table. Alone, tortured, thoughts of her had kept him strong, despite everything done to him. He takes her face into his hand, cupping her chin and holding her softly. "I will stay." He reaffirms.

Fade to Black