Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Making "Friends" (Attn: Anyone)

(Grey Hoods) Freezer Burn
Feb 3, 2023 - May 22, 2023
(City on Fire) Matches
Feb 22, 2023 - Sep 6, 2023
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
    M
    Matt Helm

Alexander takes the hand offered it and shakes it, accidentaly squeezing a little to hard while he looks straight into your eyes.

"I'm Alexander, or Alex. I'm new to this city and am unaware of the customs here. Are there rules or laws I need to know about?"

t
    tangmcgame

Eric can't help but chuckle at that.

"Yeah, Alex, there are rules. The Seneschal is Erika and she'll take your head off if you don't learn them. Actually, I was just about to mingle a bit, gentlemen."

Eric waits politely for a moment, offering each of the three his business card.

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

Lenny takes a card, and greets the newcomer. "Hi, Alex, I'm Lenny."
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    presence 4 "casual confidence"
    Vitae 4

Taylor gives a halfhearted smile to Eric, taking his card and putting it in his/her suit pocket. Without another glance to the kindred around him/her, Taylor motions to the bartender for two more jack and cokes. Once the drinks are delivered, Taylor takes them and walks confidently to the booth where the woman is sitting. "Hey there," Taylor slides one glass a few inches across the table while taking a seat across from her, "got a minute?"

t
    tangmcgame

Eric leaves as Taylor does, heading toward the booth full of women. He approaches with his usual swagger, smiling at the ladies as they notice him.

"Hello ladies. Mind if I buy you a drink?"

Narration:

The man who was sitting across from the woman glares at Taylor as he's pushed out of the way, and appears to be about to say something when the woman gestures to him. "Shush, Peter," she says.

The woman then takes a long moment to look at Taylor. He isn't entirely sure whether she's focusing on his androgyny or his sense of fashion, but either way she seems satisfied by what she sees. "Yes, I believe I can spare a minute. Perhaps even two." She smiles as she adds the last bit. Her voice is throaty, in the manner of a movie star from the 40s or perhaps one of the European starlets from a couple decades later.

The councilwoman - Eric recognizes her from the news, but try as he might, he can't recall her name - turns and looks at him. "Are you offering the drink to one of us, or are you buying a round for all of us? If you're making a play for all of us, you at least get points for balls." She smiles - whether with just sarcasm or something more, he isn't sure - and several of her companions laugh.

t
    tangmcgame

"Oh, I was buying a round and some conversation. That is, if you can handle a guy as ballsy as myself." He winks with the last, directly at the Councilwoman. "I'm Eric."

Reeve Arnold Culler walks into the Gilded Lily. Tonight he's dressed for his duties in a heavy brown coat, hat, and leather gloves. He enters the club and immediately his Beast recognizes the presence of other Kindred, including one with particularly potent blood.

Time to get to work

Arnold lets his own Beast be known, suspending the cloaking abilities of his blood as he walks through the club, looking around, trying to pick out the wolves from the sheep.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

The councilwoman says "We'll accept the round. The conversation will have to wait, because we're doing fine with that on our own, but if you're still around when things start breaking up here, maybe you'll get a chance. Don't bet on any handling, though." She holds up her left hand, which includes both a huge diamond and a simple wedding band, both in white gold.

t
    tangmcgame

"Saucy and taken. You are interesting!" Eric says with false cheer. His Beast announces the newcomer's entrance and he represses a shudder. Glancing back over his shoulder, he spots the Kindred he remembers as the Reeve, but can't recall his name. "As it turns out, a friend of mine just arrived. I should say hello. I'll hold you to that conversation, though. Business or pleasure, your choice, and I promise to be a gentleman."

Eric makes his way to the bar first, letting the bartender know that the ladies' next round is on him, then begins to approach the newcomer.

"Hello there. I saw you the other night at the Sterling, but I don't think we were introduced. I'm Eric." Not sure on the protocol with the Reeve and remembering his encounter with Erika, Eric refrains from offering to shake hands.

Page 5 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread