Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Making "Friends" (Attn: Anyone)

(Grey Hoods) Freezer Burn
Feb 3, 2023 - May 22, 2023
(City on Fire) Matches
Feb 22, 2023 - Sep 6, 2023
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
    t
    tangmcgame

As Taylor leans in, Eric is at once enthralled and dismayed by the silken appearance of the other. He nods politely, thinking over the myriad ways such a business might operate. Considering Taylor's sale's pitch, he can think of a few things he/she might have in mind.

"You've picked a good venue, then. Lots of people here might like to have what you're offering."

Taylor glances around the bar for a moment, then back to Eric -- once again locking eye contact. In the process, some golden straight hair managed to drape down across Taylor's face in such a way that only further accented his/her features. "Yes, I'm sure there are many here that would be interested. How about you though? I'd let you have a free sample."

The first try is always free...

t
    tangmcgame

Eric considers for a moment, mostly out of naked curiosity. Eventually, he decides that caution might be the better part of valor.

"I appreciate it. Maybe some other time."

Hoping his response won't be taken as rude, he turns his attention to the other vampire. "And what do you do Lenny?"

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

"As little as possible," Lenny replied with a grin. His uncombed hair, unshaven face, and recklessly buttoned shirt are testament to his veracity. "I'm thinking about getting back into the Movement, though," he added. "Seems as if the past month has shaken things up a bit, some might see it as opportunity."
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    presence 4 "casual confidence"
    Vitae 4

t
    tangmcgame

"The Movement? Carthian? And are you in it for the money?" Eric asks with a playful barb at the end. Ordinarily, he'd be completely disinterested in any mention of Covenants, but for some reason he wanted to know more about Lenny.

At mention of the Carthians, Taylor smiles even broader and changes his attention from Eric to Lenny. "The Carthian Movement is alive and growing here in Sacramento. We'd love to have you become more active. I'm part of the movement myself."

M
    Matt Helm

Alexander enters the bar and immediately spreads his senses out to envelope everyone inside. He percieves several kindred inside, most of which are located at the bar engaged in a conversation. Those at the bar don't seem like they would pose him any great risk if 'it hit the fan', from what he can hear and see they seem friendly, they would make good first contacts.

Alexander makes his way through the bar towards the 3 talking Kindred. He draws himself up a few feet short of the group and poses a question.

"Hello, may I ask you a few queries about this city?"

At the same time he's talking with the others, Taylor can't help but notice one woman seated at a booth near the bar. Though probably nearing 50, her appearance is still striking and her bearing proud, almost regal. Her auburn hair is perfectly styled, her makeup careful, her jewelry expensive but tasteful, but the black dress she is wearing - though stunning and tasteful, an original by a European designer - suggests by its short length and the emphasis on cleavage that the woman is trying very hard to maintain an appearance of youth. THe fact she is sitting and flirting with a man probably more than 20 years younger than her is suggestive as well.

Eric also notes several individuals of note. In some cases they are simply dressed well, and carry themselves in the manner of those used to money. A couple more he recognizes from print and broadcast news coverage - a city councilwoman sitting with a group of other women, a junior prosecutor with the DA's office standing at the bar talking to two women.

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

Lenny casually brushed aside the Eric's facetious question.

"Really?" he asked, surprised to have found another member. "That would be fantastic. I've been laying low for several years, but it seems like the recent... turmoil... makes it a good time to take the lay of the land. What's been happening?"
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    presence 4 "casual confidence"
    Vitae 4

t
    tangmcgame

Eric begins to lose interest in the conversation, despite his fascination with the speakers. Still, he hangs around as they banter, gazing around the room. He notices a few of the people he'd hoped to find here and decides that he'd like to catch them before they leave. Pulling out a few business cards to hand to Taylor and Lenny, Eric prepares to leave when his Beast lazily hollers at the arrival of another Kindred.

He considers leaving the other two to talk with the newcomer, but instead decides to exchange a few pleasantries first. He extends his hand for a customary handshake. "What sort of questions? I'm Eric by the way."

Page 4 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread