Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
To Avalon (Attn: Asa)

(Grey Hoods) Freezer Burn
Feb 3, 2023 - May 22, 2023
(City on Fire) Matches
Feb 22, 2023 - Sep 6, 2023
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Rahyna pulled into the parking lot of Avalon and took a deep breath to get herself under control what she had seen of Jackson had totally frazzled her. Stepping out of her car she briefly smothed out her outfit which consisted of a long blue dress that fit snuggly around the breast and cut low the sides were slit up to her high thigh and showed alot of her leg as she walked towards the door.

She entered Avalon and scanned the room looking for any familure face but she headed towards the area she knew the offices were scanning the room as she walked.

Rahyna - BP4 : Striking Looks 4 (alluring and desireable)

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Olivette meets Rahyna and shows her to the office that used to be Davis'. Oddly enough, things seem to be being packed. Asa is sitting at the desk, just finishing a letter, as they enter.

Asa stands, with a smile. "It's good to hear from you, Rahyna," he greets her. He looks and smells freshly showered, and his clothes are crisp and unwrinkled, as if the night were just beginning for him.

Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Rahyna smiles at Asa and she reaches out to him for a hand shake her eyes are flat and a bit cold "Only nice to hear from me not see me?" she put a slight purr to her voice "Tell me Prince Clarke what have you been doing since I have been gone."

Rahyna seems to be eminating a bit of aggitation but she is holding it in check as she meets Asa's eyes her smile never leaving her mouth.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa takes her hand, then sits, motioning to the leather club chairs on the other other side of the desk for her. "Well, I wasn't sure if you were just back in town to pick up things you left behind, or were here to stay," he said.

"The last couple of weeks have been a bit... trying," he said. "Have you spoken to anyone since you arrived?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

"No, I have not seen anyone since I got back except for Jackson and he is in bad shape you knew I was out of town why is that he was left with no help no one went to check on him the past few weeks?" Rahyna sighed as she finally takes a seat "I have come back as it was said that I would and I find that it looks as though not one person has been by the museum and Jackson lies in his bed in very poor shape. Is my museum no longer elysium, am I no longer your Seneschal, am I no longer the Daeva Priscus." she glared at Asa for a moment and added "Did you have such little faith in me that I would not return?"

Rahyna knew she was not her usual diplomatic self but seeing Jackson had upset her more than she realized as she barreled down on Asa with her words.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa considered Rahyna a few moments before he spoke. "You won't be the Seneschal if you continue to speak to me that way. Quite frankly, everyone --Kindred included-- suffered as your ghoul did. Many died the Final Death."

"As for seeing to your affairs, I've been quite busy seeing to my own, as well as ensuring the city didn't fall into chaos with the arrival of many new Kindred. Fortunately, most are not as strong in the Blood as you or I," he added.

In one of few times, Asa let his calm facade slip for a few moments, letting his anger show in his eyes. Despite his words about their strength of Blood, he was fairly certain that Rahyna was no match for him if their Beasts were allowed to settle the issue of dominance and supremacy that her words had challenged.

Rahyna saw Asa's face slip but she did not show fear she knew better than that "I will appologize for my outburst but know that I was not entirely happy with what I found at my museum it has made my words spill before my brain filtered them." she sighed before continuing "So tell me Prince Clarke what has happened around here is Bethem still around or gone." she looked at Asa and smiled at him again but this time it reached her eyes and there was a sense of more calm then she had when she had entered the room.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"None of us were entirely happy with what we found," Asa said, not quite finished. "I've got two dozen new arrivals to the city that smell the opportunity of ashes. Maybe six or seven of us survived whatever struck Jackson. The Covenants are in shambles. Dr. Brady, Twist, and Arnold Culler have assisted me in presenting a city of order to our new residents so that the city hasn't degenerated into Bloody anarchy."

Asa spoke in a level voice, but he could feel the frustration of the past weeks mounting. Rahyna's half-assed apology, on top of her righteous indignation about something she had not even been present for -- or helped recover from -- didn't help.

Over a fucking ghoul.

"I am no Straiphen, or Freddrick, nor have I forgotten where I came from," Asa said in an icy tone, "however, I will also not allow the position I hold to be seen as weak or ineffectual lest the city and domain turn into a free-for-all."

Asa paused, and closed his eyes for a second. His Beast raged inside of him, demanding her Blood, or a more overt display of submission. His fatigue over the past few weeks made it hard for the Man to quiet it, even with his Blood.

How Ishani would deride me, the Invictus Prince, drunk on power... even if it is far from the truth.

"Rahyna," Asa said, opening his eyes and speaking calmly again, "We are a handful, against many. Nothing holds these new neonates and few ancillae in check other than fear and respect." Asa wasn't foolish enough to think the number of those that respected were not far outnumbered by those who feared.

He wanted to say more, but couldn't think of a way to without sounding pretentious. Asa hoped Rahyna understood what he was getting at.

"Such a Ventrue..." The words echoed in his mind, spoken in amusement and exasperation.

"I assume Bethem is ash," he said, changing subjects. "We all Rose half dead and nearly Starving. If Bethem had Risen in similar condition...," Asa left the words unspoken.

"Dr. Brady has been acting as my pro-tem Seneschal -- you may inform her that you will be resuming your position. As far as the Daeva's Priscus position is concerned, I believe Archon Twist holds it," Asa said, knowing that Rahyna knew the Invictus title for a Hound. He shrugged slightly. "The Prisci are Clan business, so that position is a matter between you and her."

Rahyna sat and listened to Asa with a blank expression on her face "Prince Clarke again I apologize for my outburst but please think of it from my point of view fora moment, how would you feel to come back from out of town and find Olivette half dead and your prize business in shambles." she sighed "But that is besides the point I suppose, tell me what it is that you need from me at this point I am still here to help you in any way that I can."

Rahyna seemed to be regaining control of her emotions as she calmed her thoughts turned to the city and how best to help it "Am I still to hold the position of Seneschal if I am not then I will retire to my museum and begin putting things back in order. If I am to still hold the title please tell me what you wish of me at this time." she smiled at Asa as she awaited his response.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa looked at Rahyna. He refrained from telling her that he had Risen to find all three of his ghouls half dead and all five of his properties in disorder, to say nothing of... the other. Comparing grievances wouldn't accomplish anything productive.

She must be distraught, to have not heard me say that she could inform Erika that she would be resuming her duties as Seneschal.

Asa tried again. "Yes, feel free to inform Dr. Brady and Reeve Culler that you'll be resuming your duties as Seneschal." He paused, and ordered his thoughts. "Right now, I think we would all be best served if you began putting the Dracul in order."

He leaned back in his chair and elaborated, "I sent Twist to look for Veritas, when I was trying to get a census of survivors, and she found the chapter house abandoned. While there were new Dracul Acknowledged in Court, I know nothing of them. I have established the hierarchy within the domain, but I suspect individuals will be turning towards their Covenants for direction. I would be much more comfortable with the Ordo Dracul under your leadership than some unknown neonate's."

Asa looked at Rahyna, hoping that the abandoned chapter house wouldn't trigger another outburst. One, in private, he could forgive. A second would be unacceptable, especially considering that he, nor any of the other ancillae, were Dragons.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread