Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

You Said Come Over; I Brought Friends

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

PRE

The truck drove within speed limits, taking back roads, but making a beeline for where Argent thought was best. They needed a place where they could restrain their prisoner, and possible question him without anyone making a fuss, and they needed to hook back up with someone in the Domain with a little stroke.

Pulling up to the back of a club, Argent parked the truck, and sent off a text.

"Have you ever been here? The Asylum?"
    he asked conversationally.

[banner]argent[/banner]

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara just stares at Argent and doesn't answer with a look somewhere between "Mildly annoyed" and "So you've cheating on me with my sister...". Up to now, the Ventrue could have believed tonight was a random convergence of bad luck and seemingly random events. But now, Ciara knew whatever dark gods watched over the Kindred were bored this evening, and had found two little play toys to entertain themselves.*

Once or twice... *She manages between gritted teeth.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

The rear door to the Asylum opened and Victoria stood in the doorway with a frown. She looked both ways down the Alley and called out, "Get in here quick before someone sees you. Is the truck your's or is it stolen?"

Why the hell do people kept dragging me into shit like this. I'm not the Reeve's damned secretary or his damn maid.

PRE

"Me fesser, I would not drive zees piece of shit," Argent replied as he got out. He quickly made sure the blanket was in place before bouncing over to the door.

Bouncing.

"Lucy, I'm home!"
    he exclaimed. "You've been waiting for me to visit, haven't you? Oh, and I brought a pretty friend... Ciara... Victoria; Victoria... Ciara."

Argent made the introductions, then snapped his fingers as if remembering something.

"Oh... and one not-so-pretty one, in the bed."

"Tied to a gurney."

Once the smolderingly sexy Priscus expressed her appreciation for his visit, he would tell her about Lazarus.

He gave silent thanks to Lorna for blessing him with a soon-to-be menage-a-trois.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara steps out of the truck, trying to close the heavy door quietly; but it takes quite a bit of oomph to get the door to latch. She bows her head to the other Ventrue; only slightly more than a nod.* Miss Stamford. *She glances nervously up and down the alleyway, Ciara having developed a quite recent aversion to closed in spaces.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria stood where she was, her expression unchanging as she listened to the Daeva speak. For a moment she considered slamming the door in their face and leaving them to their own devices. However, if she did that the situation might actually spiral further out of control.

"Miss Maskelyne," she said politely in greeting.

"Mr. Argent. You will not address me by first name again as you have not been granted that privilege. To answer your question, yes we have. There will be time for pleasantries later. We need to get your prisoner into a room before anyone one sees you all. Also if the truck is stolen or can be IDed then that should be dropped off several blocks away as well." While she spoke a large man dressed as a sub, including a leather mask, joined them outside. "He'll help you wheel the gurney in."

Khart remains unaware that he's about to be granted access to an exclusive club that would never in a million years let the drunken misanthrope through its doors. If he were conscious, he would reflect on the cruelty of fate...

Nah. If he were conscious, he'd ask for a drink. Or at least, "Hey, howzabout 'em, sippity-dip?" Which is the same thing, as far as the Berskerk Bum is concerned.

PRE

Argent rolled his eyes at Victoria, trying to decide if Lorna was asking him to Torp all the Invictus in the city tonight.

"Then don't introduce yourself with it, I'm-Victoria-Stamford-Priscus-of-Lords, because it certainly implies 'permission'," he responded curtly.

He didn't mind being told what to do, but he certainly expected a bit of nicety about it. Especially on such a beastly night.

Argent flipped the tailgate down, and yanked the gurney out, dropping it unceremoniously on the ground.

"I'll ditch the truck,"
    he said, grabbing at his buzzing phone as he climbed in.

Six decides to take a night and explore the life of Sacramento. She'd heard about Asylum and there being an Invictus that worked there. So, she decided to make that her first stop. She hadn't been able to talk to any of the other Invictus at court very much and she would like to get to know the different personalities of her covenent. She also needs to start building up her personal network again. She'd had to cut nearly all ties to her last coterie and while doing it had hurt, it had been necessary.

She waits patiently in line before handing over her ID, the cover fee and finally getting in the door. Once inside she realizes what kind of place this is and a smile crosses her face. Had she looked into it like she should have, she would have dressed more appropriatly. As it was though, her tight little black dress would work just fine for the first visit.

She meanders around the place, looking at everything it has to offer before finally settling down at the bar and ordering a drink. She sips at it lightly, pretending to drink but not consuming much of it and watches the various displays around her.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara stays silent through this whole exchange, glad Argent was giving the Priscus someone else to spit venom at for a while. She motions for the gimp to push the gurney as she walks beside it. She checks to see if the man has a belt; if so she'll strip it off and affix it like a leash. It won't be tight, and it won't look right to anyone doing a close inspection; but it might be enough to fool the casual observer. A medical erotic asphyxiation would seem more at home here than an unconscious bum. Ciara only wished she could ask the gimp for his mask to complete the look.*

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread