Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

You Said Come Over; I Brought Friends

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Mac doesn't even have time to make a quip about how pretty the Hound looks before her and Madam Victoria hustle off. "I hope yew both know what yer doin'," he mumbles. "I know what I'd be doin if I was goin with ye," he sighs wistfully, then turns to O-Yama and Argent. "So. Bums again, yes? Mr. Hatori, we've had increasingly militant, fire-wielding vagrants stage an attack near Avalon, as well as other recent incidents. Argent found us this one," he says, poking Khart, who had drifted back off to sleep. "Who has given us a recruiting location worth checking out." He hands the card over to the acting Reeve. "Ye can take this one with ye, if ye think he'll be useful." He sighs. "Crazy bastard is loyal to me now."

Twist and Victoria continue here...Panic! At the Asylum

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama listens as Mac speaks. "What do we know of this location, has it been scouted , and do with know of how many of these bums will need to be silenced?" O-Yama asks once he has finished.

He begins contemplating how best to handle the situation. Placing the Vinculum on one of these vagrants would be the easiest solution, after quickly... eliminating the others. It would have to be done with precision, but he was open to ideas. "Do either of you have any ideas on how to handle the recruitment location, any thoughts on how to handle the situation?"

PRE

"Well, hitting them until they're quiet works," Argent offers in a helpful tone.

"It's a bit hard on the hand though,"
    he adds with a sniff. A hand is dangled outward for the Haunt to see; apparently Argent's forgotten that he repaired the damage and is simply displaying his manicure.

"Nothing, no, no, yes, of course, see if you can follow the recruiters to the man in charge," Mac answers snappily and in order Hatori's asked. "We don't know enough of what we're dealing with. Information would be a very good thing to have," says the Shadow with stereotypical zeal for cold hard facts. "If you can't get any, then kill some bums." Mac shrugs. "Sound good?"

Kharn

"My thoughts exactly." He says to Argent, ignoring the hand being shown off.

"We will take one of them, one who is doing the recruiting and subject him to the vinculum. The rest will be taken out of the equation with maximum prejudice. We should see to it that none survive. The one we capture will be question, once we have the information of their leader, we eliminate him or her as well." O-Yama says, and his voice is cold and emotionless as he describes their plan.

PRE

Argent stifled a yawn, wondering if they were going to write the Declaration of Indigentcy, now that the Preamble was complete.

"Err...right." Mac wonders if Hatori's 'one-katana-fits-all' problem-solving paradigm is actually going to net them some useful information or just a bunch of dead bums. The Prince sent O-Yama to deal with it, though, so its above Mac's pay grade to question. Besides, Clarke was likely to find either result pleasing, so he shrugs. "Just keep me in the loop, yeah? Good luck."

Argent and O-Yama continue here Say You Want a Revolution

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread