Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Who Needs a Tickle?

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Sam Barkley

PRE

Sam offers to drive everyone over to Capitol Park in his old, beat up, unreliable, utterly undesirable Ford F150. Alice is allowed to ride shotgun, of course, which means the other Summers ride in the back, like kids on a fishing trip. The ride is bumpy and uncomfortable, except for the Sovereign's, but Sam is a much more cautious driver than Harry and no one has to worry that they might be thrown to the road at fifty miles per hour in a school zone on Monday morning. I miss that guy.

He parks the vehicle and yells out, "Spartan! Get the door for the lady!" Spartan jumps out and opens the door for his Queen, bowing his head respectfully. Sam locks up and looks at everyone. "Let's get this show on the road, people. We're burnin' daylight."

L

Brianne takes one look at Barkley's truck and decides that she'd be better off taking her own car. Gas wasn't so expensive that she was unwilling to burn a bit of it in order to give herself some peace of mind. Upon arriving at the park she takes up her gear and walks up alongside Barkley. "I'm ready when you are."

Ghosting for Spartan

Spartan gets out from the truck and opens the door for the current ruler of the freehold, witholding the instinct to drop to one knee again.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu hops out of Barkley's truck, stretches and is happy that Sam's car isn't a bright yellow hummer. His t-shirt and shorts hang loose, he carries nothing on him besides his clothes, wallet and phone.

"Let's do this." Anticipation hangs in his voice.

S
    Spartan

After the Good Queen slides out of the Vehicle Spartan grabs his spear and takes his place in the line. Spartan has a cold calm in him as he mentally prepares himself for a possible battle. He has not journeyed into the hedge for some time but he knew of the dangers there. Spartan gave his spear a quick spin and then removed the covering on the business end of the weapon.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice rode in the cab of the truck in silence, running over the mission in her head. I only hope I can pull this off.

When the vehicle rolled to a stop she reached for the door handle only to have that Spartan fellow beat her to opening it. I don't think I'll ever get used to this, she sighed inwardly. She hopped out of the truck and nodded at Spartan as she passed him. Once she gathered with the others she waited someone to lead the way to the gate.

Sam Barkley

PRE

"Spartan," Sam says urgently, getting up in the pledge's face. "Put the cover back on yer spear, fer godssake, until we're in the bloody Hedge." Barkley looks about to see if their path to the Trod was clear, or if people were about. Hopefully no soccer moms or babysitters had seen the tip of Spartan's spear, in a totally non-entendre sort of way.

S
    Spartan

Spartan looks into the leader of the Summer courts eyes and gives a small nod, "Dominus" is all he says as he reapplies the covering to the tip of spear.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu chuckles and shakes his head, flexing his hands as he does.

"All the weapons I need right here" he says quietly to himself.

L

Brianne resisted the urge to facepalm at Spartan's antics. Had he truly been planning on parading throughout the park with his spear. Oh well, at least that stupid of a mistake was one he'd only make once. With a sigh she picked up the duffel bag that she'd stashed her weapons in, she was carrying it for a reason. "Are we going to the Trod then?"

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread