Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
THREADID

One Night Smash

G
    Gelosiana

Mateo didnt really care where he was.

It was a dive bar, in the fringes of Sworn territory. His promise to Gwen came above all else; Sofia was over. However, as a wolf and a human, he had passions. He may have even been starting to fall for the corpse...thankfully, his Beta talked him out of getting into any worse situations with those blood-suckers. He slammed down the triple-shot of Wild Turkey, known through the Sworn as the Kickin Chicken, and waved down the waitress for another.

Damn. Shes, uhh....She hot. he thinks as she turns around to go back to the bar. He scoped around at his other prospects. A Country Gal, some chick with an accent in California trying to be special. Pretty plump, kinda old, not good, and more instinctively, not good for birthing children. Of course, this last though barely even crosses his mind.

There was the other cocktail waitress, who looked about as butch as Ellen Degeneras and about as funny as Wintston Churchill. You know, they even kinda look alike... Mateo shudders at the thought.

The waitress came back. Man, was she fine. Dyed-brunette, hair about down to the middle of her back. Real petite - Mateo was probably close to three times her size. Could probably break her in half if he needed to - or the Urge could do that for me on accident. "And here you go, Tiny," she says to him, as she hands him the tumbler of liquor. "Whats the occasion?"

"Oh, you know. Being single. And i just stumbled onto some money. So, its a hell of a night." Mateo drains about half the glass. "How about you? Hows work treating ya?"

"Well, you know....its how it is." She says, glancing slightly at a couple of young guys a few tables over, probably in college, all looking plenty drunk and acting like the assholes they were. "Some nights are better than others, i suppose."

Mateo listened intently, giving her the 'im raptly paying attention to you' look, while thinking about what he was going to say next.

"So, whens this place close?" He asks her, knowing the answer anyway. "Oh, in about two hours" was the reply. Mateo nods and asks for another
    triple shot.

---------------------------------------------------------

A half hour later, the waitresses story was confirmed and the Mateos plan was set. Hed seen about three acts of groping and several lines of very untoward and impolite conversation with the waitress. They didnt listen to the waitress, and the bartender was too chickenshit to do anything. And there werent any bouncers in sight. He sighed, finished his 7th triple shot, and stood up.

Approaching the kids, one of them looked his way faintly nervously, but did well enough not to show it. Mateo boomed at them, "So, think you guys can give Misti over there a little bit more respect?" They all looked up at him now, at his hulking figure lying beneath a wife beater and jeans.

"Hey, piss off dude." One of them pipes up, then looks like he just about shit his pants when Mateo gives him one of his meanest 'dont fuck with me' stares. "Get the fuck outta here, this aint your fight" another says afterward, and thats when it snaps.

Mateo hesitates not a second, snapping forward and grabbing Fight kids head. He slammed forward, driving the kids nose and upper lip straight into the corner of the table. The table, built of a solid metal and bolted to the floor, didnt give first.

In the first crack, Mateo saw teeth and blood fly out of the kids face and onto the floor. As the kid fell to the floor in writhing pain, Mateo landed a bone-cracking kick to his ribs, and he felt three of the bones just...crunch.

The other two kids stared in shock, watching their friends agony, pride, and blood spill onto the ground and start spreading. They wordlessly looked from the mess to Mateo, back to the mess, back to Mateo.

"If you EVER so much as bother her, or any woman, ever again, i will personally castrate you and hand your balls over to the female for use as they see fit. Did i get my point across, or are you gonna tell me to piss off again?"

If he didnt shit his pants before, he sure as hell did now.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The bar had been closed for about a half hour at this point. Mateo was running around, grabbing left over glasses and sweeping what was left. No, not the most glorious thing for a monster who could rend spirits and people to shreds in seconds, but after what he pulled earlier he didnt really need to.

The three goofballs had split, with their friend semi-concious and mumbling something about a law suit. Misti had made sure the rest of Mateos drinks for the night were on the house, and Mateo even mopped up the blood and teeth left behind.

As the manager was turning the lights off and locking everything up, Mateo and Misti walked outside - Mateo still basically sober after the adrenaline rush and his regenerative powers. "So, um....Thanks for that, in there." She says to Mat, kinda shyly. "Its no problem girl. Those assholes needed it. Hey, you see that bike over there?" Mateo asks, pointing at his
    silver and black behemoth. "Yeah, so?" She doesnt seem very impressed. "How about you hop on it, and ride with me back to my place. Ill show you how a man should treat a woman." It wasnt the most romantic thing to say - however, Mateo also didnt think this would live past tonight.

"Sure, i think id like that" Misti says, giving him a smile and walking towards the bike. While Mateo starts digging for his keys and following behind her, he only had one thing in his mind. Just a few lyrics from a song, really.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta...

G
    Gelosiana

OOC

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.