Watch
71 - 77
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Scratching Out a Living

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Firebringer

PRE

For a moment, Matthew considers trying to stop the pup from leaving. It would be the safe thing, keeping watch of him to make sure nothing happened. But he could tell, it would crush the young wolf. You can't hold an Irraka.

Instead he simply shrugs. "Don't sweat it. To get a new member of the People situated, that's always worth interruptin an evening. Just ... be careful. It's a lot to work through."

Then something clicks. "I never did get your name, ..." He lets the words trail off, an implied question.

James exits scene.

Ciara Maskelyne

*Marteen smiles, shaking his head a little. Nice guy, but a little dense.* Marteen. And don't worry about me, I'm used to carrying baggage. I'll see you all around... *He exits out the same door he came in through, wondering how much of his swag was left in that dumpster.*

Exit scene

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally comes down the steps and sees that the new arrival has left, "He decided not to stay with us?" Sally asked her Alpha.

Internally she shook her head but understood. Some people just couldn't ask for help even if they knew they needed it. Some people just had to go through the hardship. "Gaea protect him, Luna watch over him, Lord give him strength" Sally thought to herself.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew shrugs. "He'll be back, when he's ready. In the meantime, I think my bed is calling."

End Scene?

S
    Steven

End Scene Works for Me

L

End Scene

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8