Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

She had just finished cleaning her apartment it was neat and spotless. There is a couch, several matching chairs, and a coffee table immediately visible. The apartment is decorated with wildlife scenes, wolves, USMC memorabilia, and various photos.

The photos look to be mostly of Alison and friends doing active things like climbing or sitting on their motorcycles. There is even a couple of pictures of Alison in some of her military uniforms, and a picture with her unit at a dog kennel with each of people in the picture posing with a working dog.

Alison sat down on her couch drinking a bottle of water and watching an old World War II documentary on TV. She was waiting for the boys to show up and Joseph. She wasn't sure what Joseph wanted, hopefully she'll find out soon enough.
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

Joseph walked up to the apartement door, carrying a sodden mass of clothing under his arm, running a hand through his hair. He gave a quick series of raps in the rhythm of "Six Bits" and gave a quick look around him. He was dressed in a wrinkled, white button down shirt and an old pair of jeans. His hair was slighty mussed and his frame seems much more gaunt and haggard than a month before. His eyes, however, shone with an amused, content light.

James turns the corner of the corridor to see the apartment door, and then sees and smells the person outside it, a wide grin forming on his face. "Joseph! Good to see you here!"

James is dressed in a causel, brown suit and white shirt, the top button undone, and with a satchel slung over his back.

Joseph felt like humming as he waited but before he could decide on anything to hum he heard someone hail him. He almost gave a start and turned towards James with a questioning look on his face.

"James? I… It's good to see you... I admit I was gone for a time, so I'm out of touch with things, but when I got back I didn't "see" you around; at all. Where have you been?" The bundle under his arm dripped brown water forlornly as he stood there. As James approaches the dark rings under Joseph eyes become more apparent but his eyes themselves spark almost fever bright.

James keeps grinning brightly with his eyes lit up and he grasps Joseph's free forearm in the warrior handshake the other Urathu uses. "I was gone myself, I admit.. not the best choice, and I hope it's possible for me to fix the damage. First thing was talking to Alison." He tilts his head, studying the other werewolf.

"You look like you've had a hard time of things, how are you managing?"

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison heard the Knocking at her door. As her gaze fell upon it and she wondered which of the many people she had contacted it could be, she heard the sound of muffled voices.

Must be a couple of people, She thought as she flipped off the TV.

Standing up she made her way to the door and opened it and saw that it was Joseph. "Hey Jose..." she began in welcome before stopping mid-sentence upon seeing the other person with him...James.

"I thought you were dead..." she said flatly and her eyes narrowed as she looked at James "...or left the city."
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

James nods, another hot feeling of shame running through him at Alison's reaction. It had been what he'd expected, but it was still painful to see. He glanced up at her, meeting her expression. "I did, and I'm sorry. I won't waste your time with a string of excuses, but.. no, I just ran, that's all there is to it, I just hoped I could find a way to repair some things, if I came back."

He rubs his cheek with a wan smile. "It's good to see you again, it really is."

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison listened to Jame's explanation. "So when the going got tough you cut and ran? We stood our ground, fought and died protecting this city from the Pure to fix the hisil, and you ran because you're feelings got hurt? I had to stick things out alone while my friends abandoned me and my entire pack died around me?"

She grit her teeth and turned her back to the open doorway. There was the sound of deep breathing like she was trying to calm herself.

Easy, the stupid bastard needed some time alone to sort through his feelings and you know it,
    she thought to herself. After a few moments she turned back around and looked much calmer, however, mild irritation was all that remained of her anger.

"Fine," she said putting the matter behind her.

Then she turned to Joseph and saw his dripping sack. Frowning seriously for a moment she turned and walked back into her apartment. "Stay there a sec." After a few moments she returned with a garbage bag and handed it to Joseph. "So you don't drip on the rug."

She looked at both of them, "Well, come on in."
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Joseph leaned against the wall, watching the interaction between the two wolves with curious eyes. He had been right about the drive which lived in James but he was completely wrong in how it drove him. This made things much more interesting, and, perhaps, just a bit easier. It was good to have James back, especially now that he seemed to have taken the time to center himself. The faint sound of a drop of water hitting the carpet brought his attention back to the present and he stood straight once more. It was best to let them speak and for him to wait. After all, he couldn't add a new perspective if none were being discussed. But, thankfully, he didn't need to in the end.

"Thank you," he said, taking the bag with a small bow of his head and bagging the dripping clothing. He moved into the room after Alison and looked around for a moment. "Not only for the bag for agreeing to speak with me...So the pack is no more?" He asked, his face serious and questioning. "I've been out of touch with the People here for a time as well so I haven't heard of any news."

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison shook her head no in response to his question, waiting for both men to enter before closing the door behind them. "I met with Matthew of the Shadow Seekers told him that I was the only one left. Out of respect for HOG's involvement and our fighting spirit from the battle at Tur he let some of his pack that wanted to join come with me. I'm waiting for them to show up and we'll restructure HOG again. We have a lot to do."

She passed through the living room and indicated that they should find a seat. "You guys want something to drink? I've got beer, water, juice, and pop."

"So what did you need Joseph?" she asked while digging through the fridge and waiting to see if the others wanted something.
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last