Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
A bite after class

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark sat with a group in a circle. In the middle of the circle a model stood stock still wearing only a bikini. There were women and men all watching her stand. Analyzing her bone structure and muscle tension. She was very well formed. Not bulkey by any means but at the same time solid. She has an athletes build.

Mark ran his brush over the canvas forming the lines of the woman. The curves and outlines of the woman. The definition and skin tone of her lines. Mark did not break his gaze from the woman. And when she made eye contact with him she found she could not break herself away.

For the next hour she only saw Mark. He painted and painted, there was nothing he saw and nothing he felt but her heart beat and his brush against the canvas.

The teacher broke the class and Mark snapped out of his trance. the woman did the same. As mark finished his painting he looked at what he had finished and it was the Faceless again.

"That is fantastic Mark, you did very well."

"Hmm what?" Mark asked

"Its very good, but why only the eyes, why did you leave off the rest of the face." The teacher asked

"I have no idea..." Mark said.

"Good, its good some times to let the art lead you." The teacher said and moved on.

"You have no idea." Mark said quietly under his breath. He stood and began cleaning his brushes and boxing up his paints.

"May I see what you painted?" A very feminine voice asked from

Mark turned to see the model standing on the other side of his panting. "Yeah if you want too" Mark used his best bashful shy art student voice. The beast within him hinted at him that feeding time was soon.

"I like it." The woman said looking back to Mark.

"Good I am glad" Mark said as a reply feedfeedfeedfeedtakeherheartfeed

"My name is Kayla."

"Mark" he says keeping up his little act. Takehereatherdrinkherin

Mark looks around the room and they are the only ones that are left there but the two of them and the teacher.

"I am gonna go change. Do you think you could walk me to my car? There are alot of creepos around here. I would call Campus security but I would have to wait for like a half hour for them to show up." Kayla asked.

"Yeah sure thats not a problem." Mark replied.

The model went off and Mark sent Jayne a quick text. "I am grabbing a bite. I will need yours and Mia's assistance. Meet me outside. I will come to you." There was no reply but Mark did not expect one. His girls knew to follow there orders. If Mia did as she was told this evening Mark decided that he would give her the gift that he gave to Jayne.

Mark finished packing things up and walked out into the hallway. He waited politely outside the female locker room. Mark thought of taking her in there but it is best to follow the plan.

She came out of the locker room and they exchanged plesentries. Mark walked her outside and toward her car...

<<To Be Continued>>

M
    Markos Connelly

2 Hours Later.

Mark walked out of the Models apartmant building. She tasted sweet. Her blood type was rare and very flavorful. As he walked outside he saw Mia sitting in her car. As he got into the passanger seat of the car he looked to Mia, "You did well." Mark said.

"Thank you Mark."

"You followed her, Got her apartment number and her plate number. You even figured out how to get me into the building." Mark complimented her. "I am very proud of you Mia. So proud in fact that I wish to give you the same gift I gave to your sister."

"What do you mean?"

"I will explain, Take me home." Mark said to Mia.

As they arrived at Neverwhere Mia saw that Jayne's car was there also. Mark got out and walked inside of the building. "Come downstairs Mia." Mark went down the steps and she followed. Once ther Mark cut open his thumb. "Mia, I will give you a gift now. The same gift I gave Jayne." Mark says nodding to Jayne who sat across the room. "Mia you and your sister are very important to me. Take my blood, as you have before but this time it will be very different. You will feel your body grow strong. you will feel alive."

Mark felt strange making this offer to her. It was so very different. He was so different this time then when he had made Jayne his ghoul.

Speaking of Jayne, she spoke up from the corner of the room. "Trust me Mia, Its okay you don't have to be scared."

"I'm Not" Mia said as she walked forward and mark dripped Vitae infused with his will into her mouth. She swallowed the life force infused Vitae and nearly fell over from the affect it had on her.

"Jayne its done, take her and put her to bed." Mark said

"More" Mia said, "Please."

"Later, when you are ready." Mark said as he walked upstairs very proud of himself and his girls.

<<End of Scene>>

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.