The following occurs the night of The Reverence's St. Patrick's Day Party

Victoria led Chantay and her servant through the asylum. When they reached one of the back rooms her servant opened the door. Upon entering Chantay sees that it is the same room that the two of them used for New Years. Kneeling on the floor is a woman blindfolded. Her head turns at the sound of their entry and appears anxious then after a moment she catches her self and quickly returns her head facing forward.

Chantay followed Victoria quiet through the establishment. She can't help but smile as she notes the room that she's brought to, her eyes initially sliding between the padded table and the couch. There were certainly some...pleasant, memories evoked by this place. Then her gaze moves to the woman on the floor. She comes to a stop to Victoria's right, and slightly behind her, as she studies the blindfolded woman. Then she turned to look back to Victoria, a delighted grin on her face. "Mmm...you certainly do seem to have something delightful planned."

Victoria smiled at Chantay as she spoke, "I do. Since you have been such a good pet I thought it might be time for you to play a little yourself. I know you've been asking about your instruction and it is about time it begins. Genie here has volunteered to help."

Victoria approached the blindfolded woman and looked down at her kneeling form. "Slave, ready yourself."

The woman got to her feet and began stripping off her clothes and soon the blonde haired woman was completely naked. Her body was stunningly beautiful and when she finished stripping got down on her hands and knees. Victoria clasped a leash onto the woman and held it out toward Chantay with a smile.

"We should start with something simple," she said helpfully.

Chantay’s smile only widens slightly as Victoria divulges her plans. And she doesn’t even bother to hide either her interest or anticipation as the woman discarded her clothing. Truly an exquisitely beautiful woman, and Chantay couldn’t help but wonder if Victoria was planning on the same type of activities after the BDSM play that they’d enjoyed during their first meeting in this room.

But that was a thought for another time. Chantay extended her hand forward, slender fingers curling around the leather of the leash as she accepted it from Victoria. And then she took a moment to observe the pet, her pet in an entirely different light. Even before doing anything she could feel the thrill that the sense of power gave her. “I see, and you’ve certainly take steps to ensure that it’s a memorable first experience it seems. What do you recommend I begin with?”

Victoria noticed the reactions from Chantay and her smile grew. I thought that she would get it, the rush and thrill of control.

"I thought that we could start with the padded table and riding crop. Our beautiful little bitch here just loves it."

“Mmm…I was hoping we’d start with a crop.” A slight jerk of the leash was all the warning Genie got, and then Chantay was moving towards the rack of implements set against one wall. She moved at a fairly rapid pace, one that would certainly demand a fair bit of effort for Genie to maintain whilst on her knees. Once there she paused, and took her time in selecting a crop.

One experimental twirl and she was moving again, at a similar pace, back to the table. She came to a sudden halt once she reached it, stopping her pet just alongside it. Her voice was sharp, ringing with dominance and authority. “Onto the table, bitch,” the crop swished down, landing a stinging blow on the woman’s backside for encouragement, “Quickly.”

"Yes Mistress," Genie said while quickly climbing up onto the table. She gave a small jump at the swat to her backside and it did encourage her to move quickly. Once on top of it she waited for further instruction.

After Genie climbed onto the table Chantay positioned the woman’s limbs. Her hands wrapped around each arm and leg near its base, sliding along their lengths as she gently arranged them to her satisfaction. Then she fastened the restraints, securing the woman face down onto the table. A full circle from where this had all began, she mused. The fingers of one hand trailed idly down her pet’s back as Chantay turned to Victoria. “Any tips before I get started?”

Victoria continues to smile while watching the woman arrange their toy. When asked for instruction Victoria walks up to the table and reaches out to caress places on the woman's body as she mentions them. "With a Crop or a cane you can do damage if you hit them incorrectly or in the wrong place. You will want to confine your blows to the souls of the feet or thighs," she said while her fingers played on the women's feet. She with drew her hands and palmed the woman's buttocks rubbing it gently before moving upward, "Her backside, lower back, or between her shoulder blades. You want to avoid anywhere the skin is streched tight like the shoulder blades. The closer to the handle you hit her with the lighter the blow, and conversely closer to the tip you strike with the sharper the blows. Follow through with the blow leaving the crop against the skin after the blow to spread the force of the blow over a wider area."

Chantay nodded slightly upon hearing Victoria’s instructions, then returned her attention to the captive beauty before her. The crop rose, and fell. But not with any great force, yet. One of a great many things she’d learned in her months beneath Victoria’s expert touch was how the body would tense when it expected a blow to fall. And this first strike, Chantay would savor. Vigilance would not last forever, and she could wait until the body was not so prepared.

So the crop gently traced an idle pattern across the back of the woman’s thigh as Chantay purred in delight, a subconscious emulation of her Mistress during that first night in this room. And once the tension eased from her pet’s muscles Chantay struck. The crop lifting only to flick down onto the woman’s thigh. She kept Victoria’s words in mind, following through as she struck with the tip of the crop against the area that it had so recently been caressing. A stinging blow.

Genie lay naked and face down on the table. She waited expectantly for Chantay to begin and her body did tense involuntarily a few times, however, she soon relaxed when she got used to the woman's technique. When Chantay increased the force behind the blows Genie couldn't keep from crying out. Her thighs were beginning to redden where Chantay was concentrating her blows. As the blows started to increasingly sting the woman her backside and thighs writhed after each blow.

Victoria watch carefully and smiled as Chantay went about her work. She gave the woman mostly free reign with Genie because she was being quite careful. She is a fast learner. If anyone would understand the thrill I thought it would be Chantay, she thought to herself while the woman worked. Victoria concentrated on admiring the two beauties before her.

Chantay paused in her ministrations as her pet’s thighs reddened. She didn’t want to overdo things. The tip of the crop trailed idly up along the woman’s back as her free hand caressed the reddened skin that had so recently been the recipient of her attention, slender fingers noting the increased heat as they flitted teasingly across her pet’s thighs. This…was a rush; a measure of power, perspective, and control she’d have scarce imagined just a few short months ago. But that she was beginning to understand now. This, was what it meant to be Elodoth.

Her smile was wide as she looked back to Victoria, almost reverent. “I’m beginning to truly understand the allure you feel. To put your trust in someone, to allow yourself to be placed in this position, is one thing. To have it placed in you, to have a gorgeous creature under your sway…” the crop fell again, striking her pet between her shoulder blades as Chantay’s last words came out almost as a whisper, “…is intoxicating…”

Victoria smiled broadly at the woman's revelation, "Precisely. I thought you'd understand it enough to enjoy it. Not everyone can progress to this point instead they stay the submissive and finding fulfillment in being told what to do. They let others take control and make choices for them. But having a level of trust between the two domme and sub to where you are literally free to do anything is quite liberating."

"However, taking someone from novice and molding and shaping them through their sub training and being apart of their awakening and shaping their understanding as a domme is an exquisite feeling of control."

“Indeed,” Chatnay walked a slow circuit around the table, her eyes on Genie as her thoughts wandered a bit. She didn’t trust Victoria completely, not quite. Though her regenerative capabilities gave her leeway to allow the other woman to go quite far with her, so long as she was careful not to reveal them. She might never be able to trust Victoria completely, due to what she had to keep hidden, but there was a level of trust there. That much was obvious. And it was intensely rewarding.

She walked away from the table, briefly, pressing herself close to Victoria. Her words, not intended for Genie’s ear, were whispered directly into Victoria’s. “And being shaped in such a manner is exquisite as well. Thank you, Mistress, for showing me all of this.”

Then she returned to the table, fingertips dancing lightly across her Pet’s backside as she spoke again. The words as much for her Pet’s benefit as they were directed at Victoria. “Are there any other lessons you have for me tonight, so long as our Bitch here remains tied down?”

Victoria smiled at the other woman words and as she inspected her sub. Then her smile shifted knowingly to Chantay's last question. "Oh, we wouldn't want to overload poor Genie here or you on your first day. I've got several other ways I can think of to pass the time, and I'm sure Genie here would be thrilled to show you how grateful she is to receive her mistress' attentions. If you were so inclined or she can leave us to further discuss things."

Chantay examined the woman speculatively, her hands skimming across her Pet’s curves with a whisper’s touch. Allowing the woman to show her appreciation was certainly a tempting offer, one she’d have probably taken on about every other night. But tonight, after the charged scene at The Reverence and now this…she simply needed some time alone with Victoria. It was that simple.

“She can show me next time,” Chantay walked over to her Pet’s pile of clothing, picking it up and dropping it onto the table before freeing the woman from her restraints. “Clothe yourself and depart, the blindfold is to remain on until after the door is closed behind you.” After all, Chantay was not currently wearing what she would consider proper Domme attire. And she saw no reason to let Genie lay eyes on her until she was. “And be quick about it,” her fingers crept teasingly up her Pet’s thigh, though ultimately stopped short. “Next time I will more fully enjoy your company, but for now,” Chantay did well to hide the growing desire in her voice, but to Victoria it would certainly be evident in her gaze, “Mistress Crimson and I have much to talk about…”

Genie was quick to comply and quickly dressed after being freed. I'll make it up to her another time, Victoria thought while watching the woman clothe herself and then depart.

She turned to Chantay and then closing the distance between them. Victoria's hands reached up and caressed Chantay's shoulders. "Yes I believe we do have much to discuss," she said while looking into the woman's eyes.

Chantay all but trembled with her Mistress’s touch. The events, both here and at The Reverence, had gotten her as excited as she’d been in a long time. Something she didn’t even bother to attempt to conceal from the other woman. “Whatever it is you desire of me, Mistress.” She subconsciously pressed herself a bit closer to the sublimely beautifully woman. “No matter how much of a Domme you shape me into…a part of me will always be yours.” Her lips quirked into a sly grin as she recalled The Reverence, “And you’ve been wanting to get me out of these panties for a while now…”

She grinned wickedly at Chantay as she spoke, "You took the words right out of my mouth."

Fade to Black...