Honey I'm Home

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Enzo's words hurt. She realized the difficult position he was in because of the hedge, which was not his fault. This made her admission all the more painful. She had convinced herself that she was completely justified in looking elsewhere for comfort only to now have her justifications ring hollow in her ears. It still felt to her that what she had done was cheat on him.

She reached up and place her hand on Enzo's should, the pain she felt clear on her face. "Ezno, I realize it isn't your fault for being stuck in the hedge. Just the other day the hedge attacked me and tried to keep me from leaving. I believe you and I don't blame you for that. It's just...I had thought you had left me...and now...now I just don't know what to do. I just can't help that I still have feelings for you and Christian. I'm so sorry Enzo."

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo looks at the hand on his shoulder. His fake smile seems so genuine, but the hurt still permeates his eyes. "Dont be sorry." He says quietly, fighting back the emotion that struggles to silence him.

He slips forward, sliding along the line of her arm, so he is right against her. He puts his arms around her, holding her tightly for a short moment. Despite him not wanting it to, his mantle raises arousal in her, a subtle need. She thought you had left her, she thought you had abandoned her for your own interests...He thinks as he releases her from the hug. With a heavy reluctance bourn of pain, he kisses her, softly. Not the kiss of someone lusting, but a kiss of acceptance and apology. "I cant tell you what to do. I'm not going to beg you to take me back, and I wont forget you if you choose him."

"Follow your heart, let your Desire tell you which path to choose. Regardless of what it may be, I will still love you." He whispers the end, before turning his head away, not able to look at her.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice let Enzo move closer to her and she felt that familiar pull of lust from his mantle tugging at her and try to get her to act on those feelings. He moved in and pressed his body up against her as he kissed her gently. His close proximity and the kiss made her want him even more and in a brief moment of weakness she considered acting on it.

I'm sorry Christian, she told herself as she reigned back her desire.

She giggled a little as he pulled away from their kiss, his beard tickling her face. "You're beard feels weird, you need to shave," she said snuggling back up to him and laying her head on his shoulder as he looked away.

"Thanks, Enzo for giving me time. I don't want to be alone right now. Can we stay like this for a while?" she asked pressed up against him and her head on his shoulder. Her tail swished back and forth in contentment.

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

As Alice giggled from his beard Enzo smiled. When she snuggled up to him afterwards his smile grew, but he was hesitant to let himself relax completely into the comfort of her touch. "Yeah... makes me feel like a werewolf or something. Definately need to shave it." He said in reply to her.

It took a moment, but finally he let himself succumb to his desire, and he relaxed as she pressed herself closer against him. He put an arm around her, holding her close. He finally looked down at her as she asked him to stay.

"I'll stay as long as you want me to." He says, and though a part of him feels it is his mantle that has made her come so close to him, his heart tells him it is genuine, that she misses him, that despite the situation, she feels the same way about him. If she chose Christian, it would tear his heart out, but it wasn't his place to tell her what to do. So for now, he would follow the Desire for happiness, both his own, and hers. He would stay.

Without even realising, he kissed her softly on the top of the head, and his body had relaxed in her arms like an entwined knot.

End Scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread