Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

2 Kids Menu's Please

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    S
    Sally Romanov

Sally walked up to the door of gypsy's and let herself in. Two of her staff, including the bar manager were still working. "Most of the crew gone home Jeff?"

"Yep boss lady, just me and Linda are still here. there are some messages on your desk."

"Thanks Jeff, You two grab a table over there." Sally says to the two wolves pointing off toward a corner round booth. "I will be right back." Sally says as she goes over to the Host's Podium and grabs a couple menus. She then comes back and sits down. "Here you go." Sally hands them the normal adult menus.

"So tell me about yourselves and what your doing in Seeker Territory." Sally knows that the young man mentioned Matthew's name but she wanted the whole story before going any further with him...

A
    Ayla

Rain nods, following the older wolf while softly singing Dani California under her breath. She waits for Sally to choose a table, and then sits so she can see the door.

“I didn’t know anyone claimed this place” The girl says, looking through the menu for steak. “I just came to town, I was on the road for a couple of years before this.”

G
    Gelosiana

Luke follows Sallys lead, plopping down into the thickly padded, new seats like it was the most comfortable thing he'd sat in in a week. It was, infact.

"Well, me and my girl dropped into Sac a few days ago. I had this blackout a few nights ago - Matt called it a first change - and we had to skip town. I ran into him and some guy from the Sworn. He offered to let me stay in the territory and teach me some more about the people. Hasnt said much, but he gave me a couple bills to pick up some food. Could i get the 19 Oz. Porterhouse Steak? Rare, please. Oh, and a side of onion rings.

Werwewolf or not, teenage boys are still teenage boys.

S
    Sally Romanov

"Sorry Sweety but I must have given you the wrong Menu." Sally looks to the menu the boy has and sees that one of the old ones got mixed in. "Sorry Love, Let me grab a new one. When the girl was replacing the menu she must have accidentally slid in one of the old ones."

Sally gets up and walks to the podium, she grabbed the menu and checked the inside. With a nod she hands the menu back to the Boy. When he opens it he will see primarily a Greek Menu with a mix of burgers, fresh chips with fries.

"Sorry love, No big stake for ya. But definitely give the burger menu a look. Or try one of the Lamb dishes. Perhaps the Easter Lamb, Freshly made on a Spit." Sally says with a smile as she points out a dish that is made to serve 6 to 8 people. But after all he is a growing boy.

"Anyways, you should know that I am the Omega of Matthew's Pack, The Shadow Seekers."
    Sally says, "You both should also know that this restaurant is ours. So if you spit in any of my food, like you did her shake, we will have issues." Sally says without a smile.

"So I know that You, Luke is looking to join a Pack. But what about you Love?"
    Sally asks the young lady, Rain.

A
    Ayla

Rain eyes menu, the large order of lamb holding her transfixed like a hypnotist’s stare. Looking at the girl, one might think she is fitting to drool. After muttering ‘Mint jelly’ with a reverence usually reserved for religious icons the girl shakes her head and steps back to reality.

“I don’t know I was only ever part of one pack.” She tells Sally, her voice full of painful memory. “After they died, I didn’t really have time to look for another one to join, and besides there were some people that needed killin, didn’t really want to mix others up in that, ya’know?”

The girl’s eyes flit from the appetizing menu to the older woman and back again, and she licks her lips even while once more undressing the mutton with her eyes, the look of desire for that meat almost sexual in its intensity.

“It does get really lonely, out there all by my self. I just don’t want to end up letting anyone else down though. It’s easier livin, when you know no one else is relaying on you.”

Rain is quiet for a moment, as if she is thinking about something as her brow furrows in concentration.

“Oh, um, and could I have the lamb too? Without the vegetables and rabbit food and stuff?” She asks.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally nods to Rain, and gets up out of the booth and goes over to talk to her Manager in the office.

"Jeff you have one of the Easter Lamb's on the spit still slow cooking?"
    Sally asked

The man nods, "Yeah it should be ready, did you want it?"

"Yeah can you plate one for me, leave off the greens."

"Sure Sally, but you don't want me to carve it up for you."

"No I will take care of it."
    Sally says.

The man goes and does as he is asked as Sally comes back to the table. "It would probably be best for you two to split that." She says gesturing to the kitchen "Its a pretty big meal. So anyways, back to the task at hand. Rain, I understand how you feel and what your saying but you mistaken love, we are The People. Being alone may make things easier in the short term but in the long term being alone only makes you weak. You are strong, I can see this, but, A Uratha is only as strong as there pack."

Sally inhales through her nose, "Smell that, The lamb is fantastic, You both will love it."

On that note Jeff, the Manager, comes out with a large serving tray. on the tray is a perfectly prepared glazed 11 pound (5kg) lamb.

"There you go Sally. Linda am gonna head home."

"Thank you Jeff, have a good night."
    Sally says as she takes the carving knife and begins slicing up the lamb and putting it onto plates. Once plated she hands the lamb to the kids. She turns to check an see if Jeff is gone. He is so Sally quits with the pleasantries and cuts off the rear legs. Setting one on each of the kids plates. "Dig in"

G
    Gelosiana

Lukes eyes go wide. Insane. There...theres so much! He wastes no time after she hands them the legs, and just starts stripping the bone bare. In between chomps he manages to say a very muffled 'thank you'. After about 30 seconds of just gnawing, he stops, takes a big drink of water, and continues talking.

"You know, im starting to belief this pack stuff. And i definately owe you and Matt now. Well....what do ya need me to do to join? Howl at a moon? Put someones underpants on the flagpole at the local high school? Hows this work?"

S
    Sally Romanov

"Its not up to me Luke, Its up to the Pack. But Matthew has the final say." Sally began cutting up her piece of Lamb and eating. "Let me ask you a question though Luke. You're young, what of your family? Your parents?"

A
    Ayla

Rain’s smile nearly splits her head in half when the plate of steaming mutton is placed before her. The girl stumbles over half a dozen words of thanks before she inhales the lamb, ripping huge chunks from the meat and swallowing them nearly whole. After polishing off nearly half a pound of flesh, the pauses long enough to drink some water and look cautiously at the other two, particularly at Luke. She scoots her plate closer as she eyes the lamb, and suppresses the urge to growl at him. There was, after all, plenty of meat. Finally, the girl looks at Sally, and speaks again.

“I didn’t know many of us lived in the cities. I guess with a restaurant, y’all don’t need to hunt. Out in the mountains, we used to hunt deer together, and keep the spirits in their place. Sometimes, there were stories around the camp fire. What does a pack in the city do?” Rain asks her before devouring more lamb.

S
    Sally Romanov

"A Pack in the city does the same things a pack in the country does I imagine. I have only ever been in the Seekers. You would do right to Remember the Oath of the Moon Rain," Sally says and then sits up a little straighter before saying:

"Uratha Safal Thil Lu’u" Sally says tenant in First Tongue before switching back to English. "The Uratha Shall Cleave To The Human, Many of our people live in the city but are not of the city. We are the protectors and malevolent Spirits pray on the Herd. Of course that particular passage is more related to sex but you get my drift." She says with a wink

"And as far as hunting is concerned," Again switching to First Tongue for the Tenant, "Urum Da Takus, The Wolf Must Hunt. We still hunt despite living here, and my owning this restaurant. Luna's law mandates it and we are wolfs. It is in our nature to hunt." Sally says again not loosing her smile. "You both were taught the Oath of the Moon, yes?

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.