Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison strolled into Fremont Park wearing her boots, a pair of bluejeans, and t-shirt. Matthew had told her to show up here and they would give her a new brand. Looking around to see if anyone was already here she sees no one. Finally she found a place to sit down and wait.
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew lopes into the Fremont Park's Hisil reflection in Urshul form and glances around. Gone was the Hisil's desolation, the emtiness. The Hisil had been restored, but the Tur was changed in another way. The weight of memory hung about it. Memories of deeds both great and shameful. For it was on this ground that the spirit of Downtown had been put to rest, and on this sacred ground, blood had been shed. This was a site of death and rebirth.

Then he spots Alison, waiting. Could any place hold a more fitting symbolism? Her pack had been completely shattered, and yet she had retained the strength to endure, to begin to rebuild. He would see to it that her deeds were honored. He pads over to her. <<Shadow Tongue should be here soon, and then we can start.>>

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison smiled up at Matthew as he approached. She nodded as Matthew stated that Shadow Tongue would be here soon. "Hey Matthew. Thanks for doing this, I really appreciate it."
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew shakes his head. <<It was the least I could do, after everything you've been through, all you've done. I know all too well what it is to lose packmates, Alison.>>

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

She smiled weakly at Matthew grateful for the words, but it looks like she is struggling with something. "Eli's death a Tur was tragic and it hurt. If it wasn't for him I never would have made it back from that hunt for the spirit shard. He saved my life. I just never got to return the favor. Then I rushed in and saved Steve. That's how I got those scars, I got lucky and I was able to pull it off and we all got out of there alive. I was so glad. Yet, I couldn't save Steve from himself. I can only hope they made it quick." She trailed off a tear trailed down her cheek and she took a deep breath.

"All my friends have left me or died. I can start again with the new blood, but its just so hard."

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew shivers slightly. <<I think we all bear wounds from that night. When I felt our totem bond snap, and then Shadow Tongue and Alex were isolated and outnumbered,>> he shudders violently <<I thought for sure the pack was crumbling around me. We were lucky, but it still haunts me sometimes. And it was only later that I learned the Anshega had suppressed the bond, and that it was only for a time.>>

He pauses, letting her process that, before continuing. <<It's never easy losing packmates, especially all at once. But you're strong, Alison. You'll make it through this, and you will rebuild.>>

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison continued, her smile a little larger. "Thanks. I know I'll get through it, but like I said, it's tough. Say, I'm the only one left that knows what happened there that day. I'd like to think that Eli's deeds won't go forgotten if something happens to me. Would you mind if I shared it with you? It is the least I can do for him."
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew looks genuinely surprised. <<What? Of course I wouldn't mind. What's a story if no one shares it?>>

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison sat back gathering her thoughts. At least it will help us kill some time until Shadow Tongue shows up. Maybe it will help me feel better too.

"Eli was the one that had the information on where the shard was being held so Eli, Steve, and I arrived at an abandoned section of town and an old house. There was a man sleeping on the porch with a shotgun. I didn't want to risk bungling things so I stood watch on the front door from hiding while the other two made their way around back and snuck in through a window. While I was waiting a bear spirit ridden came out the front door and woke the human up. They talked and he went back inside, then all hell broke lose. Eli and Steve were discovered."

"While the man with the shot gun started to make his way inside following his buddy. I garu'd and rushed him to create a distraction for the others to escape. I also didn't want him using that shotgun so I tackled his ass. His bear buddy came out soon after and started attacking me while i struggled with the man with the shotgun. I couldn't get in any good attacks on the human he was a wiry little fuck and then old Eli comes in to save the day. I've getting all scratched up and Eli charges the ridden with the shard piece in his mouth and starts clawing the bastard."

Alison chuckled as she remember, "The silly bastard was worried about me and wouldn't just run off, even when he had what we came for. Bear man focused on me and ignored Eli. Then bear man really clocks me and I'm down for the count. While I'm passed out the human crawls out from under me and I lay there still playing possum while he readies and fires he gun. The after using a gift to make my fists more lethal I up and clock him hard right in the sternum. He coughs up blood and then the little coward runs away. Then between me and Eli we take out bear man. I tell Eli to run and take the shard to the rally point and he takes off." She took a breath and then paused before she continued.

"But Steve still hadn't left the house and I was not going to abandon a packmate even if I was heavily wounded. So I open the front door and rush in only to see Steve locked in battle with another spirit ridden I think this one was a glass spirit cause she had sharp ass claws. I'm about halfway down the hall when she knocks him out. I shift into Urshul and know that I won't last in a battle with that bitch so while she is getting ready to finish Steve off and he is just waking up I rush around the corner into the room and charge right at her. I'm snarling and shout at her that i'm going to kill her ass. She turns to me and Steve gets up and runs out the front door. Then at the last minute before I reach her I swerve off and run around her to try and jump out the window. Only the bitch nails me good. If feel her rip my back open and break all my ribs on both sides of my spine and I pass out landing right under the window. I come to and jump out the window shift back into Urshul and outrun the bitch."

Alison laughed a little after her tale, "The plan went to shit, but we pulled it off. Those boys were a little green around the edges, but they were great people...they would have been something even greater had they not ended so young."
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew listens raptly, remaining silent for several moments after Alison finishes. Finally he grins. <<I was wondering what story your wounds told. It is indeed a good one. I'm glad you shared it.>> Then he turns somber. <<Few of us live to old age, but that doesn't make it any less painful when someone close to us dies.>> His thoughts flash back to Taylor, his former Alpha, killed in a pointless fight. A fight that had changed everything.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last