Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
House call

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Doctor Jack

Doctor Jack

PRE

Moonlight seemingly glints off of the ceiling decorations as Doctor Jack squints at the child lying in the bed. He calls upon the Moon's wisdom to gain some insight into the state of Donna's psyche. His mind examines the texture of her thoughts, allowing him to sense any abnormalities, and what events might have caused them. After observing the girl for a moment, he looks to her mother, waiting for Carol to approach her child and introduce him.

Lunatic's Knowing Glance

Despite Doctor Jack's skill with the clause, he cannot sense any madness in the youngster, which must be of some relief.

"Donna darling, can you wake up? Doctor Carlton's here to see you," Carol says, moving over to feel her daughter's head as Craig moves around to sit on the edge of the bed. Donna's eyes flicker open at the sound of her mother's voice and when she speaks, she seems very weak.

"Mom? Who..." is all Donna can say before she begins a racking cough that requires Mrs. Sheppard to help her drink some water and laying her flat. Carol looks to Carlton with a look all too familiar; a gaze full of worry.

Doctor Jack

Doctor Jack

PRE

Dr. Carlton removes the stethoscope and thermometer from his briefcase. Placing the stethoscope around his neck, he sits on the edge of the bed. and swabs the thermometer before inserting its stem into a sterile sleeve. Looking at the poor girl, his heart is moved by her obvious pain and discomfort.

"Hi Donna. I'm Dr. Carlton, but you can call me Doctor Jack, if you like. Your mom and dad tell me that you haven't been feeling well. I'd like to take your temperature and listen to your heartbeat, to see if I can figure out what's wrong. Can you open your mouth and lift your tongue up for me? Please?"

Doctor Jack proceeds to check Donna's vital signs and observe her symptoms to try to determine exactly what type of infection she seems to have. Extending his other senses, he kens the girl for any sign of Other infection.

The Doctor Is In

Physically, Donna is suffering from influenza at an early-midway stage with all the symptoms associated thus; heightened temperature, sweating, cough, etc. However, with his heightened sense of perception, Jack gets a sudden feeling of the supernatural regarding Donna as something or someone has been harvesting from her at an alarming rate.

Can Jack roll Perception -3 please

Doctor Jack

Doctor Jack

PRE

Perception

Jack's heightened perception tingles like crazy. Out of the corner of the good Doctor's eye, he catches Princess staring up at him, teeth bared.

Whatever she is, it isn't canine.

Doctor Jack

Doctor Jack

PRE

Doctor Jack's perception shifts into the technicolor spectrum of Desire to see if he can discern what the creature wants with Donna.

Cupid's Eye

Please re-roll with -3 penalty. Princess is very difficult to read

Doctor Jack

Doctor Jack

PRE

... but Doctor Jack is very well read

Princess wants nothing more right now than to dine and savour Donna's dreams and well-being.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread