Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

The Heart Calls to Hunt (attn: Alice)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

The branch holds fast and if it can hear Alice's words, it makes no effort to stop its entanglement. Instead, a single thorn raises up inpreparation to strike, reminding Alice of a scorpion's tail.

Roll initiative

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Initiative 13

Alice * Rogue Hedge Branch
    Currently, Alice isn't quite grappled fully and may make another Dexterity + Athletics + Wyrd roll, requiring 2 more successes to escape

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice saw the thorn draw pack and prepare to strike. Struggling with the branch she finally freed herself and immediately distanced herself from the attaching hedge.

Run Away! Run Away! 3 successes

Alice frees herself from the branch which whips itself about and manages to just remove herself from its grasp and leap through the open gate. Turning back, and before the Hedge is closed off, she is certain she can sense that particular section of the Briars seemed to have an immense mien of predator with her as the prey. Her Wyrd fluctuates in response as the gate closes with an audible pop.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice lay on her hallway floor panting and looking at her bathroom door, which was now a bathroom once again and a lost eating section of the hedge. "Shit. What was that all about? Well maybe that will help with gate security until I can close it."

Standing up she dusted her clothes off and dropped her gear off in her room. She ran her hands through her hair and was suddenly reminded of her furry ears. Alice rushed over to a full length mirror, stripping off her clothes as she went, to finally get a look at herself.

Oh god I hope I didn't grow fur or anything else while I wasn't looking.

Looking into the mirror, Alice sees how her mien has subtly changed to take on the aspects of an arctic fox, the tail, ears and sharpened claws especially. This should make her tenure as Spring Queen all the more interesting.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice just stared at herself in the mirror. A lot of hard things have happened to her lately, she made some hard choices, and now this."As if the scarring isn't bad enough, now i have fox features?"

She stood with the mirror behind her and looked back over her shoulder to get a look at the tail. It moved from side to side as she swished it back and forth. Her ears lay back flat against the top of her head in irritation. "That's a tail alright. Damn it now I have to groom it and find a good conditioner."

End Scene

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread