51 - 59
DISPLAYED
Pow-wow at the Zoo

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus glances between the other three. "Getting some real food should definitely be our first priority, but we've been dragging West around all morning. It seems only fair that we do something he wants next."

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh almost chokes on the last of her ice cream as Animus speaks. She'd been with West for over a year now and the man rarly had an opinion on "doing something" or if he ever did have an opinion he kept it to himself. However, she has some back-up this time.

She swallows the last of her panda and looks at Animus. "Yes, you're right." She gives West a big grin. "So babe, what's next?"

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West turned to the conversation as he heard his name, and then Ankh clarified. Eyebrows came together and he gave her a thoughtful look before turning and looking at Animus and Tug.

"Paintball, football, or volleyball,"
    he answered with a small, almost hesitant, smile.

Maybe there was something to having several people in the cabal after all.
    Nimbus

PRE

Tug thinks about it. Train with guns and tactics, his weak suit. Train with sports and tactics, his strong suit. Or train with bikinis and tactics, hopefully ending in his birthday suit.

I didn't say Tug had to think long about it.

"Where do the girls- I mean, where did you want to play volleyball?" Tug smiles innocently.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus gets a relieved look when Tug decides against football. He really didn't care to take a crash course in it, and greatly preferred the other two choices. He glances back and forth between West and Tug. "Hey, it's your call."

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Swanston Park has a sand court... we can start with two-on if no one is there and maybe pick up games?" West suggested.

Unfortunately for Tug, Swanston was quite the family place, and it was unlikely his fantasies were going to come true.
    Nimbus

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh looks slightly disappointed that vollyball was picked and not paintball but if was West's choice.

"All right sounds good to me. I have no clue where that is though so I'll need directions." In other words program it into my GPS so the lady in the box can tell me where to go. "They have food there too?"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus grins. "I'm fine with it, as long as we get food first." He'd have to be careful about holding back to compensate for his spells.

PRE

"Okay," Tug agrees. Swanston Park isn't on his list of Hot Chick Hangouts, but maybe the Magister knows something he doesn't. "Yes, food. Then volleyball." Then drinking. Tug wondered if anyone would notice if he took a few sips of the good stuff in between here and there. He decided against it, eventually- he didn't want to give them another reason to worry they'd made a bad choice. The way the liquor would make him feel though, it weighed on his mind. I'm not becoming an alcoholic, he tells himself, I just want a drink. My brother died, for god's sake.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread